We found 3 pediatric endocrinologists who accept Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Florida BlueOptions Everyday Health Premier near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Dr. Maria Barrueco's areas of specialization are reproductive endocrinology and infertility, rehabilitative services, and pediatric endocrinology. Dr. Barrueco accepts Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more. She obtained her medical school training at Central University of the East School of Medicine and performed her residency at Jackson Memorial Medical Center. She is professionally affiliated with Broward Health Medical Center.
Dr. Lital Reitblat is a specialist in pediatric endocrinology. She honors Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more. After attending the University of Florida College of Medicine for medical school, she completed her residency training at Jackson Memorial Medical Center. Dr. Reitblat is conversant in Spanish. She is affiliated with Broward Health.
Dr. Ernesto Blanco is a pediatric endocrinology specialist. He is conversant in Spanish. Dr. Blanco is professionally affiliated with Broward Health Medical Center. His education and training includes medical school at Central University of the Caribbean School of Medicine and residency at a hospital affiliated with Stony Brook University Medical Center. Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Blanco takes.
Years Since Graduation
- Growth disorders, which prevent children from growing or maturing as expected
- Thyroid disease
- Pituitary or adrenal disorders
- Sex hormone disorders, where the body produces either too little or too much of the hormones that affect puberty and sexual development
- Unexplained obesity
- Intersex, a group of conditions that make a person's sex unclear
- Vitamin D deficiency
- Problems with calcium metabolism
- Treatment for transgender children, who feel they do not match the gender associated with their external genitalia (many, but not all, pediatric endocrinology offices provide this service)