We found 3 pediatric endocrinologists who accept Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Florida BlueOptions Everyday Health Premier near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Dr. Maria Barrueco specializes in reproductive endocrinology and infertility, rehabilitative services, and pediatric endocrinology and practices in Fort Lauderdale, FL. She accepts Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Barrueco graduated from Central University of the East School of Medicine and then she performed her residency at Jackson Memorial Medical Center. She is affiliated with Broward Health Medical Center.
Dr. Lital Reitblat's specialty is pediatric endocrinology. In addition to English, Dr. Reitblat speaks Spanish. She is professionally affiliated with Broward Health. Before performing her residency at Jackson Memorial Medical Center, Dr. Reitblat attended the University of Florida College of Medicine for medical school. She is an in-network provider for Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Ernesto Blanco is a specialist in pediatric endocrinology. Dr. Blanco is professionally affiliated with Broward Health Medical Center. He is an in-network provider for Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers. Before performing his residency at a hospital affiliated with Stony Brook University Medical Center, Dr. Blanco attended Central University of the Caribbean School of Medicine. Dr. Blanco speaks Spanish.
Years Since Graduation
- Growth disorders, which prevent children from growing or maturing as expected
- Thyroid disease
- Pituitary or adrenal disorders
- Sex hormone disorders, where the body produces either too little or too much of the hormones that affect puberty and sexual development
- Unexplained obesity
- Intersex, a group of conditions that make a person's sex unclear
- Vitamin D deficiency
- Problems with calcium metabolism
- Treatment for transgender children, who feel they do not match the gender associated with their external genitalia (many, but not all, pediatric endocrinology offices provide this service)