We found 5 dermatologists who accept BlueCare Everyday Health 1498 near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Dr. Carlos Nousari's medical specialty is pediatric dermatology, dermatological immunology, and dermatopathology. Dr. Nousari is professionally affiliated with Broward Health Medical Center. He takes several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO. He attended Catholic University of Cordoba Faculty of Medicine for medical school and subsequently trained at a hospital affiliated with Johns Hopkins University for residency. His distinctions include: Chief resident, department of dermatology.Johns Hopkins University; Attending of the year, department of dermatology.Johns Hopkins University; and Boca Raton Super Doctors. He speaks Spanish.
Dr. Stacy Frankel specializes in dermatology (skin disorders) and practices in Lauderdale Lakes, FL. She takes Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers. Before completing her residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Miami, Dr. Frankel attended medical school at the University of Miami, Miller School of Medicine. Dr. Frankel has received professional recognition including the following: Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society. In addition to English, Dr. Frankel (or staff) speaks Spanish and Haitian Creole. New patients are welcome to contact her office for an appointment.
Dr. Jerome Obed specializes in dermatology (skin disorders). He is affiliated with Broward Health Medical Center. Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Obed honors. He attended A.T. Still University, Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine and the University of Florida College of Medicine for medical school and subsequently trained at Broward Health for residency.
Dr. Igor Chaplik sees patients in Fort Lauderdale, FL and Lauderdale, FL. His medical specialty is dermatology (skin disorders). Dr. Chaplik is rated highly by his patients. He is an in-network provider for Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more. After attending Nova Southeastern University, College of Osteopathic Medicine for medical school, he completed his residency training at St. Barnabas Hospital, Bronx and a hospital affiliated with Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. Dr. Chaplik is professionally affiliated with Broward Health Imperial Point.
Dr. Matthew Elias' areas of specialization are pediatric dermatology, dermatological immunology, and dermatopathology. Dr. Elias's average patient rating is 4.5 stars out of 5. He is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.