We found 5 dermatologists who accept BlueCare Everyday Health 1498 near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Dr. Carlos Nousari is a specialist in pediatric dermatology, dermatological immunology, and dermatopathology. His clinical interests include telemedicine. He is affiliated with Broward Health Medical Center. Dr. Nousari is an in-network provider for Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Nousari graduated from Catholic University of Cordoba Faculty of Medicine. His training includes a residency program at a hospital affiliated with Johns Hopkins University. He has received the following distinctions: Chief resident, department of dermatology.Johns Hopkins University; Attending of the year, department of dermatology.Johns Hopkins University; and Boca Raton Super Doctors. He is conversant in Spanish.
Clinical interests: Telemedicine
Dr. Stacy Frankel works as a dermatologist in Lauderdale Lakes, FL. Before completing her residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Miami, Dr. Frankel attended medical school at the University of Miami, Miller School of Medicine. She accepts Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers. She has received the following distinction: Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society. Dr. Frankel (or staff) speaks the following languages: Spanish and Haitian Creole. She is accepting new patients.
Dr. Jerome Obed practices dermatology (skin disorders). Dr. Obed is professionally affiliated with Broward Health Medical Center. He studied medicine at A.T. Still University, Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine and the University of Florida College of Medicine. He trained at Broward Health for his residency. Dr. Obed takes Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Igor Chaplik is a specialist in dermatology (skin disorders). Patients rated him highly, giving him an average of 4.0 stars out of 5. He is an in-network provider for Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more. Before completing his residency at St. Barnabas Hospital, Bronx and a hospital affiliated with Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Dr. Chaplik attended medical school at Nova Southeastern University, College of Osteopathic Medicine. He is professionally affiliated with Broward Health Imperial Point.
Dr. Matthew Elias is a specialist in pediatric dermatology, dermatological immunology, and dermatopathology. He works in Fort Lauderdale, FL. Patients gave him an average rating of 4.5 stars out of 5. He is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.