- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 7 dentists who accept Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Florida BlueDental near Fernandina Beach, FL.
Dr. Robert Friedman is a general dentist in Fernandina Beach, FL. Patient ratings for Dr. Friedman average 4.0 stars out of 5. He is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, BlueDental, and Blue Choice, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Mark Olbina works as a general dentist. The average patient rating for Dr. Olbina is 4.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Olbina accepts the following insurance: Blue Cross/Blue Shield, BlueDental, and Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Florida.
Dr. Jon Hall is a general dentist in Fernandina Beach, FL. He is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO.
Dr. Amy McMahan specializes in dentistry and practices in Fernandina Beach, FL. She takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers.