- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 24 dentists who accept Blue Cross/Blue Shield near Eglin Afb, FL.
Dr. Charles Elwell's area of specialization is oral and maxillofacial surgery. Dr. Elwell accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, BlueOptions, and Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Howard Fisher is an oral surgeon. The average patient rating for Dr. Fisher is 2.5 stars out of 5. He accepts several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO.
Dr. Marla Allen practices dentistry in Fort Walton Beach, FL. She has received a 4.0 out of 5 star rating by her patients. She takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, BlueDental, and Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Florida insurance.
Dr. David Russell's area of specialization is pediatric dentistry. He takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Shawn Mitchell's area of specialization is general dentistry. Dr. Mitchell's patients gave him an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, BlueDental, and Blue Choice are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Mitchell accepts.
Dr. Edward Gonzalez's area of specialization is dentistry. He is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO.