- The management and treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Discouraging the spread of serious illness in children, through education and vaccination
- Monitoring patients’ physical and developmental growth
- Performing routine health screenings
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle
- Guiding parents in all areas of parenting, from offering reassurance to giving advice on everything related to their child, such as feeding, safety, and education
We found 5 pediatricians who accept Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Florida BlueOptions Everyday Health near Daytona Beach, FL.
Dr. Louis Orezzoli specializes in general pediatrics. Dr. Orezzoli's average patient rating is 4.0 stars out of 5. He is in-network for Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers. He attended medical school at Cayetano Heredia University.
Dr. Andrea Thorpe works as a pediatrician. Patient ratings for Dr. Thorpe average 4.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Thorpe is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO.
Dr. Madiey Lawindy practices general pediatrics in Port Orange, FL. His patients gave him an average rating of 5.0 out of 5 stars. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Lawindy honors.
Dr. Asphendiar Khorsandian is a general pediatrician. Dr. Khorsandian is rated highly by his patients. He honors Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Neena Chopra's area of specialization is general pediatrics. She is rated 4.5 stars out of 5 by her patients. Dr. Chopra is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more.