We found 6 dermatologists who accept MyBlue Silver 1604 near Daytona Beach, FL.
Dr. Enid Burnett practices dermatology (skin disorders). After attending Wayne State University School of Medicine, Dr. Burnett completed her residency training at a hospital affiliated with the University of Tennessee. Her average rating from her patients is 3.0 stars out of 5. She accepts Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more.
Dr. Joseph Lucas' area of specialization is dermatology (skin disorders). He is a graduate of Georgetown University School of Medicine. His medical residency was performed at Erie County Medical Center. Dr. Lucas takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Lawrence Blasik's specialty is dermatology (skin disorders). He is rated 4.0 stars out of 5 by his patients. Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Blasik takes. Dr. Blasik attended the University of Illinois College of Medicine at Chicago and then went on to complete his residency at Hartford Hospital.
Dr. Katherine Brown is a dermatology (skin disorders) specialist. She is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO. She obtained her medical school training at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of Medicine and performed her residency at Boston Medical Center. Dr. Brown has received the following distinctions: Florida Academic Scholar; Cum Laude; and USA Delegate, 9th International Medical Workforce Conference. Dr. Brown offers interpreting services for her patients. She is professionally affiliated with Boston Medical Center (BMC). She has an open panel.
Dr. John Coppola's area of specialization is dermatology (skin disorders). He is rated highly by his patients. He is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Coppola is a graduate of Nova Southeastern University, College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Sidney Possick is a dermatologist in Daytona Beach, FL. His average patient rating is 4.0 stars out of 5. He is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more. Dr. Possick attended medical school at Tufts University School of Medicine.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.