We found 6 dermatologists who accept MyBlue Silver 1604 near Daytona Beach, FL.
Dr. Enid Burnett sees patients in Daytona Beach, FL. Her medical specialty is surgical dermatology. Patients gave her an average rating of 3.0 stars out of 5. Clinical interests for Dr. Burnett include chemical peels, mole removal, and rosacea. Dr. Burnett accepts Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more. She obtained her medical school training at Wayne State University School of Medicine and performed her residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Tennessee.
Clinical interests: Chemical Peels, Rosacea, Tattoo Removal, Laser Treatment, Mole Removal, Skin Rejuvenation, ... (Read more)
Dr. Joseph Lucas sees patients in Ponce Inlet, FL and Palm Court, FL. His medical specialty is dermatology (skin disorders). After completing medical school at Georgetown University School of Medicine, Dr. Lucas performed his residency at Erie County Medical Center. He takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Katherine Brown's specialty is surgical dermatology. She offers interpreting services for her patients. These areas are among her clinical interests: retin-A treatment, juvederm, and acne. Dr. Brown is affiliated with Boston Medical Center (BMC). She graduated from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of Medicine and then she performed her residency at Boston Medical Center. She accepts several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO. Dr. Brown's distinctions include: Florida Academic Scholar; Cum Laude; and USA Delegate, 9th International Medical Workforce Conference. Her practice is open to new patients.
Clinical interests: Juvederm, Restylane, Lip Augmentation, Retin-A Treatment, Ear Lobe Surgery, Melasma, Acne Scars, ... (Read more)
Dr. Lawrence Blasik works as a dermatologist. Patient ratings for Dr. Blasik average 4.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Blasik is in-network for Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers. He attended the University of Illinois College of Medicine at Chicago and then went on to complete his residency at Hartford Hospital.
Dr. John Coppola's medical specialty is dermatology (skin disorders). He studied medicine at Nova Southeastern University, College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has a 4.5 out of 5 star average patient rating. Dr. Coppola accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Sidney Possick is a dermatologist in Daytona Beach, FL. The average patient rating for Dr. Possick is 4.0 stars out of 5. He is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze. Dr. Possick is a graduate of Tufts University School of Medicine.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.