We found 4 pediatricians who accept Humana Silver HMO near Davenport, FL.
Dr. Harpreet Kahlon's specialty is general pediatrics. She is affiliated with Heart of Florida Regional Medical Center. Dr. Kahlon is a graduate of Government Medical College, Amritsar. She trained at Beaumont Hospitals for residency. Dr. Kahlon is in-network for Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Daniel Renuart's specialty is general pediatrics. Patient reviews placed him at an average of 3.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Renuart honors several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO. After attending the University of Florida College of Medicine for medical school, he completed his residency training at a hospital affiliated with the University of North Carolina (UNC). He is affiliated with Lakeland Regional Health (LRH).
Dr. Lisa Utsey practices general pediatrics in Haines City, FL. Dr. Utsey graduated from the University of Florida College of Medicine. Her average patient rating is 2.5 stars out of 5. Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Utsey honors.
Dr. Cheryl De Zayas' specialty is general pediatrics. She is rated 2.0 stars out of 5 by her patients. She honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Years Since Graduation
- The management and treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Discouraging the spread of serious illness in children, through education and vaccination
- Monitoring patients’ physical and developmental growth
- Performing routine health screenings
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle
- Guiding parents in all areas of parenting, from offering reassurance to giving advice on everything related to their child, such as feeding, safety, and education