- The management and treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Discouraging the spread of serious illness in children, through education and vaccination
- Monitoring patients’ physical and developmental growth
- Performing routine health screenings
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle
- Guiding parents in all areas of parenting, from offering reassurance to giving advice on everything related to their child, such as feeding, safety, and education
We found 4 pediatricians who accept Humana Silver HMO near Davenport, FL.
Dr. Harpreet Kahlon sees patients in Davenport, FL. Her medical specialty is general pediatrics. She accepts Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers. She is a graduate of Government Medical College, Amritsar. Dr. Kahlon's residency was performed at Beaumont Hospitals. She is professionally affiliated with Heart of Florida Regional Medical Center.
Dr. Cheryl De Zayas practices general pediatrics in Haines City, FL. Patients gave Dr. De Zayas an average rating of 2.0 stars out of 5. She accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Daniel Renuart's specialty is general pediatrics. His average patient rating is 3.5 stars out of 5. He accepts several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO.
Dr. Lisa Utsey's area of specialization is general pediatrics. Patient reviews placed her at an average of 2.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Utsey takes Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers.