We found 4 dermatologists who accept BlueOptions near Cocoa Beach, FL.
Dr. Tabitha Henderson specializes in pediatric dermatology and practices in Cocoa Beach, FL and Cocoa, FL. Dr. Henderson has indicated that her clinical interests include nail issues, hair problems, and psoriasis. She attended medical school at Virginia Commonwealth University (VCU) School of Medicine. She takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.
Clinical interests: Hair Disorders, Medical Dermatology, Nail Disorders, Psoriasis, Skin Cancer
Dr. Kristin Smallwood specializes in pediatric dermatology, dermatological immunology, and surgical dermatology. Her patients gave her an average rating of 4.0 out of 5 stars. She takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, BlueOptions, and Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Smallwood graduated from the University of Florida College of Medicine.
Dr. Ruben Moreno, who practices in Cocoa Beach, FL and Palm Bay, FL, is a medical specialist in pediatric dermatology and MOHS-micrographic surgery. In his practice, Dr. Moreno focuses on skin issues. He honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, as well as other insurance carriers.
Clinical interests: Medical Dermatology
Dr. James Earhart practices dermatology (skin disorders). He is rated highly by his patients. He honors Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Earhart attended medical school at the University of South Florida (USF) College of Medicine.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.