We found 3 allergist/immunologists who accept Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Florida MyBlue near Clermont, FL.
Dr. Jose Arias specializes in allergy & immunology and practices in Altamonte Springs, FL, Orlando, FL, and Ocoee, FL. Patient ratings for Dr. Arias average 4.0 stars out of 5. He accepts Coresource, Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Arias attended medical school at Central University of the East School of Medicine. In addition to English, Dr. Arias speaks Spanish. He is professionally affiliated with Orlando Health.
Dr. Jose Andrade works as an allergist/immunologist in Orlando, FL and Clermont, FL. On average, patients gave him a rating of 3.5 stars out of 5. He is professionally affiliated with Orlando Health. Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Andrade honors. He attended Central University of the East School of Medicine and subsequently trained at Monmouth Medical Center for residency.
Dr. Pragnesh Patel's medical specialty is pediatric allergy & immunology. He is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO. Before completing his residency at Harlem Hospital Center, Dr. Patel attended medical school at Government Medical College, Surat. He is professionally affiliated with Orlando Health.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
- Allergies affecting the respiratory tract, such as allergic rhinitis (hay fever) or asthma.
- Allergies affecting the skin, such as eczema, hives, welts, and allergic rashes.
- Adverse reactions to substances such as foods, drugs and vaccines, or stinging insects.
- Autoimmune diseases, where the immune system mistakenly attacks healthy tissues. Some examples are rheumatoid arthritis, where the immune system attacks the joints; celiac disease, where the lining of the small intestine is damaged; and Sjogren’s syndrome, where the glands producing tears and saliva are attacked.
- Certain diseases of the immune system, such as antibody deficiencies, primary immunodeficiency disease, or in some cases, HIV.