- The management and treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Discouraging the spread of serious illness in children, through education and vaccination
- Monitoring patients’ physical and developmental growth
- Performing routine health screenings
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle
- Guiding parents in all areas of parenting, from offering reassurance to giving advice on everything related to their child, such as feeding, safety, and education
We found 5 pediatricians who accept United Healthcare Bronze HMO near Celebration, FL.
Dr. Frank Stone is an internist and general pediatrician in Celebration, FL. Patient ratings for Dr. Stone average 4.0 stars out of 5. He accepts Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers. Before performing his residency at a hospital affiliated with West Virginia University, Dr. Stone attended Wake Forest University School of Medicine.
Dr. Angela Fields works as a pediatrician. She is affiliated with Orlando Health. Her education and training includes medical school at Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine and residency at Rush University Medical Center. Patient reviews placed Dr. Fields at an average of 3.0 stars out of 5. She honors Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Giselle Hernandez Graudelama is a physician who specializes in general pediatrics. She is in-network for United Healthcare HMO, United Healthcare Compass, and United Healthcare Navigate, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Eric Wurst is a physician who specializes in general internal medicine and general pediatrics. The average patient rating for Dr. Wurst is 4.5 stars out of 5. He accepts Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more.
Dr. Janette Magarino-Liriano is a Celebration, FL physician who specializes in general practice and general pediatrics. She accepts United Healthcare HSA, United Healthcare HMO, and United Healthcare Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.