- The management and treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Discouraging the spread of serious illness in children, through education and vaccination
- Monitoring patients’ physical and developmental growth
- Performing routine health screenings
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle
- Guiding parents in all areas of parenting, from offering reassurance to giving advice on everything related to their child, such as feeding, safety, and education
We found 4 pediatricians who accept Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Florida BlueOptions Everyday Health near Celebration, FL.
Dr. Frank Stone works as a general internist and pediatrician in Celebration, FL. After attending Wake Forest University School of Medicine, he completed his residency training at a hospital affiliated with West Virginia University. On average, patients gave Dr. Stone a rating of 4.0 stars out of 5. He is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO.
Dr. Angela Fields works as a general pediatrician. Her average rating from her patients is 3.0 stars out of 5. She is professionally affiliated with Orlando Health. Dr. Fields takes several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO. After attending Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, she completed her residency training at Rush University Medical Center.
Dr. Robert Middleton's medical specialty is general pediatrics. He is affiliated with Orlando Health. Before completing his residency at Children's Hospital of Michigan, Dr. Middleton attended medical school at the University of Michigan Medical School. Dr. Middleton accepts Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more.
Dr. Eric Wurst sees patients in Celebration, FL. His medical specialties are general internal medicine and general pediatrics. Patients gave him an average rating of 4.5 stars out of 5. Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Wurst takes.