We found 4 gynecologists who accept Humana Silver 3800/HMO Premier near Bradenton, FL.
Dr. A. Jothivijayarani specializes in family medicine and general gynecology and practices in Bradenton, FL. She is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO. She graduated from Madras Medical College.
Dr. Marion Pandiscio is a Bradenton, FL physician who specializes in general gynecology. The average patient rating for Dr. Pandiscio is 5.0 stars out of 5. She is an in-network provider for Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers. She is a graduate of Brown University, Alpert Medical School.
Dr. Carla Chapman's specialty is general gynecology. She graduated from the University of South Florida (USF) College of Medicine. She is rated 3.5 stars out of 5 by her patients. Dr. Chapman honors Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Karen Liebert specializes in general gynecology. Her average patient rating is 4.5 stars out of 5. Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Liebert accepts. Dr. Liebert is a graduate of Georgetown University School of Medicine.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
- Menstrual disorders, such as irregular or heavy periods
- Vaginal infections, such as yeast infections or bacterial vaginosis
- Birth control prescriptions
- Infertility treatment
- Abnormal development of the reproductive organs
- Breast care and breast cancer screening
- Uterine fibroids, benign growths in the uterus
- Endometriosis, a painful condition where uterine tissue grows outside the uterus
- Cancer of the reproductive organs