We found 4 gynecologists who accept Humana Catastrophic near Bradenton, FL.
Dr. Marion Pandiscio works as a general gynecologist in Bradenton, FL. Dr. Pandiscio graduated from Brown University, Alpert Medical School. She is rated highly by her patients. She is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO.
Dr. A. Jothivijayarani's specialties are family medicine and general gynecology. She practices in Bradenton, FL. She attended medical school at Madras Medical College. Dr. Jothivijayarani is in-network for Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Karen Liebert specializes in general gynecology. Patient ratings for Dr. Liebert average 4.5 stars out of 5. She takes Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers. She attended medical school at Georgetown University School of Medicine.
Dr. Carla Chapman's specialty is general gynecology. She graduated from the University of South Florida (USF) College of Medicine. She is rated 3.5 stars out of 5 by her patients. Dr. Chapman is an in-network provider for Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
- Menstrual disorders, such as irregular or heavy periods
- Vaginal infections, such as yeast infections or bacterial vaginosis
- Birth control prescriptions
- Infertility treatment
- Abnormal development of the reproductive organs
- Breast care and breast cancer screening
- Uterine fibroids, benign growths in the uterus
- Endometriosis, a painful condition where uterine tissue grows outside the uterus
- Cancer of the reproductive organs