We found 4 gynecologists who accept Humana Catastrophic near Bradenton, FL.
Dr. A. Jothivijayarani is a physician who specializes in family medicine and general gynecology. Dr. Jothivijayarani is in-network for Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more. She attended medical school at Madras Medical College.
Dr. Marion Pandiscio is a physician who specializes in general gynecology. She is rated highly by her patients. Dr. Pandiscio accepts Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers. She graduated from Brown University, Alpert Medical School.
Dr. Carla Chapman's specialty is general gynecology. Dr. Chapman graduated from the University of South Florida (USF) College of Medicine. Patient reviews placed her at an average of 3.5 stars out of 5. Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Chapman takes.
Dr. Karen Liebert is a Bradenton, FL physician who specializes in general gynecology. Dr. Liebert's average rating from her patients is 4.5 stars out of 5. She is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO. She studied medicine at Georgetown University School of Medicine.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
- Menstrual disorders, such as irregular or heavy periods
- Vaginal infections, such as yeast infections or bacterial vaginosis
- Birth control prescriptions
- Infertility treatment
- Abnormal development of the reproductive organs
- Breast care and breast cancer screening
- Uterine fibroids, benign growths in the uterus
- Endometriosis, a painful condition where uterine tissue grows outside the uterus
- Cancer of the reproductive organs