We found 4 gynecologists who accept BlueOptions Everyday Health Premier 1418V near Bradenton, FL.
Dr. Marion Pandiscio practices general gynecology in Bradenton, FL. She attended medical school at Brown University, Alpert Medical School. Dr. Pandiscio is rated highly by her patients. She is an in-network provider for Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. A. Jothivijayarani sees patients in Bradenton, FL. Her medical specialties are family medicine and general gynecology. She is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO. She is a graduate of Madras Medical College.
Dr. Karen Liebert is a physician who specializes in general gynecology. She is a graduate of Georgetown University School of Medicine. She honors Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Carla Chapman's area of specialization is general gynecology. She is a graduate of the University of South Florida (USF) College of Medicine. Her average patient rating is 4.0 stars out of 5. Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Chapman honors.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
- Menstrual disorders, such as irregular or heavy periods
- Vaginal infections, such as yeast infections or bacterial vaginosis
- Birth control prescriptions
- Infertility treatment
- Abnormal development of the reproductive organs
- Breast care and breast cancer screening
- Uterine fibroids, benign growths in the uterus
- Endometriosis, a painful condition where uterine tissue grows outside the uterus
- Cancer of the reproductive organs