We found 4 gynecologists who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze HMO near Bradenton, FL.
Dr. Marion Pandiscio's specialty is general gynecology. On average, patients gave her a rating of 5.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Pandiscio takes Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more. She graduated from Brown University, Alpert Medical School.
Dr. A. Jothivijayarani's medical specialty is family medicine and general gynecology. She is an in-network provider for Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers. She studied medicine at Madras Medical College.
Dr. Karen Liebert is a general gynecologist. She studied medicine at Georgetown University School of Medicine. Patient reviews placed her at an average of 4.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Liebert honors Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Carla Chapman is a specialist in general gynecology. Her average rating from her patients is 3.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Chapman is in-network for Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more. She is a graduate of the University of South Florida (USF) College of Medicine.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
- Menstrual disorders, such as irregular or heavy periods
- Vaginal infections, such as yeast infections or bacterial vaginosis
- Birth control prescriptions
- Infertility treatment
- Abnormal development of the reproductive organs
- Breast care and breast cancer screening
- Uterine fibroids, benign growths in the uterus
- Endometriosis, a painful condition where uterine tissue grows outside the uterus
- Cancer of the reproductive organs