We found 3 dermatologists who accept MyBlue near Bradenton, FL.
Dr. Kate Ross practices surgical dermatology in Tampa, FL and Bradenton, FL. Dr. Ross's clinical interests include rosacea, acne, and venous disease. She honors several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO. For her professional training, Dr. Ross completed a residency program at a hospital affiliated with the University of South Florida (USF). Dr. Ross is affiliated with James A. Haley Veterans' Hospital (JAHVH).
Clinical interests: Juvederm, Chemical Peels, YAG Laser Surgery, Rosacea, Laser Treatment, Mohs Surgery, Retin-A ... (Read more)
Dr. Beatrice Berkes is a dermatologist in Bradenton, FL. She graduated from Tufts University School of Medicine. She is an in-network provider for Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Jack Jawitz is a medical specialist in dermatology (skin disorders). The average patient rating for Dr. Jawitz is 3.0 stars out of 5. He is an in-network provider for Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Jawitz graduated from SUNY Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine and SUNY Upstate Medical University.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.