We found 3 dermatologists who accept MyBlue near Bradenton, FL.
Dr. Beatrice Berkes is a dermatology (skin disorders) specialist in Bradenton, FL. Dr. Berkes accepts several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO. She is a graduate of Tufts University School of Medicine.
Dr. Jack Jawitz is a dermatologist in Bradenton, FL. Dr. Jawitz is rated 3.0 stars out of 5 by his patients. He is an in-network provider for Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more. He graduated from SUNY Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine and SUNY Upstate Medical University.
Dr. Kate Ross sees patients in Tampa, FL and Bradenton, FL. Her medical specialty is dermatology (skin disorders). She is professionally affiliated with James A. Haley Veterans' Hospital (JAHVH). Dr. Ross is an in-network provider for Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.