We found 3 dermatologists who accept Coventry HMO near Bradenton, FL.
Dr. Jack Jawitz's specialty is dermatology (skin disorders). He graduated from SUNY Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine and SUNY Upstate Medical University. On average, patients gave him a rating of 3.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Jawitz accepts several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO.
Dr. Beatrice Berkes sees patients in Bradenton, FL. Her medical specialty is dermatology (skin disorders). She takes Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more. Dr. Berkes studied medicine at Tufts University School of Medicine.
Dr. Kate Ross is a specialist in dermatology (skin disorders). She works in Tampa, FL and Bradenton, FL. She is affiliated with James A. Haley Veterans' Hospital (JAHVH). She is an in-network provider for Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.