We found 3 dermatologists who accept Coventry HMO near Bradenton, FL.
Dr. Kate Ross is a surgical dermatologist in Tampa, FL and Bradenton, FL. She trained at a hospital affiliated with the University of South Florida (USF) for residency. These areas are among her clinical interests: rosacea, acne, and venous disease. Dr. Ross honors Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more. She is affiliated with James A. Haley Veterans' Hospital (JAHVH).
Clinical interests: Juvederm, Chemical Peels, YAG Laser Surgery, Rosacea, Laser Treatment, Mohs Surgery, Retin-A ... (Read more)
Dr. Beatrice Berkes works as a dermatologist. She is a graduate of Tufts University School of Medicine. She honors Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Jack Jawitz is a dermatology (skin disorders) specialist. On average, patients gave him a rating of 3.0 stars out of 5. He is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO. Dr. Jawitz studied medicine at SUNY Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine and SUNY Upstate Medical University.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.