We found 6 dermatologists who accept Coventry HMO near Bradenton, FL.
Dr. Ann Neff sees patients in Sarasota, FL and Bradenton, FL. Her medical specialty is MOHS-micrographic surgery. Her clinical interests include skin cancer. She accepts Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more. Dr. Neff graduated from Northeast Ohio Medical University.
Clinical interests: Skin Cancer, Skin Issues
Dr. Gary Rosen's specialties are pediatric dermatology and surgical dermatology. His areas of expertise include nail issues, contact dermatitis, and hair problems. He has a 4.0 out of 5 star average patient rating. Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Rosen accepts. He attended medical school at the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA), David Geffen School of Medicine.
Clinical interests: Contact Dermatitis, Nail Surgery, Skin Cancer, Hair Problems, Birthmark, Laser Treatment, Cosmetic ... (Read more)
Dr. Jack Jawitz is a physician who specializes in dermatology (skin disorders). His patients gave him an average rating of 3.0 out of 5 stars. He takes Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more. Dr. Jawitz studied medicine at SUNY Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine and SUNY Upstate Medical University. He trained at George Washington University Medical Center for residency. Dr. Jawitz's professional affiliations include South Bay Hospital, Manatee Memorial Hospital, and Blake Medical Center.
Dr. Beatrice Berkes is a dermatologist in Bradenton, FL. Dr. Berkes is a graduate of Tufts University School of Medicine. She honors Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more.
Dr. Kate Ross practices surgical dermatology in Tampa, FL, Bradenton, FL, and Sarasota, FL. She trained at a hospital affiliated with the University of South Florida (USF) for her residency. Dr. Ross's areas of expertise consist of cosmetic skin treatment and skin cancer. She is an in-network provider for Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers. She is professionally affiliated with James A. Haley Veterans' Hospital (JAHVH).
Clinical interests: Skin Cancer, Cosmetic Skin Treatment, Skin Issues
Dr. Monica Bedi is a physician who specializes in dermatology (skin disorders). Her areas of expertise include skin issues. Her average patient rating is 3.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Bedi accepts Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers. She is a graduate of the University of Florida College of Medicine.
Clinical interests: Skin Issues
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.