We found 5 allergist/immunologists who accept Humana Simplicity near Boca Raton, FL.
Dr. Neil Gershman's area of specialization is allergy & immunology. Before performing his residency at Montefiore Medical Center and a hospital affiliated with the University of California, San Francisco (UCSF), Dr. Gershman attended the University of Miami, Miller School of Medicine. His patients gave him an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. He is an in-network provider for Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Gershman's hospital/clinic affiliations include Nicklaus Children's Hospital, Memorial Regional Hospital, Hollywood, and Broward Health.
Dr. Robert Schramm practices allergy & immunology in Boca Raton, FL. The average patient rating for Dr. Schramm is 3.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Schramm accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more.
Dr. Maureen Miller, who practices in Boca Raton, FL, Coral Springs, FL, and Fort Lauderdale, FL, is a medical specialist in allergy & immunology. Her average rating from her patients is 4.0 stars out of 5. Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Miller takes. She is a graduate of the University of South Florida (USF) College of Medicine. She has received professional recognition including the following: Florida Super Doctors 2009 - South Florida Edition; Florida Super Doctors; and South Florida Super Doctors. She is affiliated with Broward Health Coral Springs.
Dr. Rafael Busto specializes in allergy & immunology. He is affiliated with Broward Health Medical Center. Dr. Busto attended Spain for medical school and subsequently trained at Jackson Memorial Medical Center for residency. On average, patients gave him a rating of 3.5 stars out of 5. He is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Charlene Shookoff is an allergy & immunology specialist. She accepts several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
- Allergies affecting the respiratory tract, such as allergic rhinitis (hay fever) or asthma.
- Allergies affecting the skin, such as eczema, hives, welts, and allergic rashes.
- Adverse reactions to substances such as foods, drugs and vaccines, or stinging insects.
- Autoimmune diseases, where the immune system mistakenly attacks healthy tissues. Some examples are rheumatoid arthritis, where the immune system attacks the joints; celiac disease, where the lining of the small intestine is damaged; and Sjogren’s syndrome, where the glands producing tears and saliva are attacked.
- Certain diseases of the immune system, such as antibody deficiencies, primary immunodeficiency disease, or in some cases, HIV.