We found 5 allergist/immunologists who accept Humana Simplicity near Boca Raton, FL.
Dr. Neil Gershman's specialty is allergy & immunology. Patient reviews placed him at an average of 4.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Gershman honors Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more. Before performing his residency at Montefiore Medical Center and a hospital affiliated with the University of California, San Francisco (UCSF), Dr. Gershman attended the University of Miami, Miller School of Medicine. He is affiliated with Nicklaus Children's Hospital, Memorial Regional Hospital, Hollywood, and Broward Health.
Dr. Robert Schramm's area of specialization is allergy & immunology. The average patient rating for Dr. Schramm is 3.5 stars out of 5. He takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more.
Dr. Maureen Miller's specialty is allergy & immunology. Dr. Miller studied medicine at the University of South Florida (USF) College of Medicine. Her patients gave her an average rating of 4.0 out of 5 stars. She takes Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers. Awards and/or distinctions she has received include Florida Super Doctors 2009 - South Florida Edition; Florida Super Doctors; and South Florida Super Doctors. She is affiliated with Broward Health Coral Springs.
Dr. Rafael Busto is an allergist/immunologist in Fort Lauderdale, FL and Boca Raton, FL. Patient ratings for Dr. Busto average 3.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Busto is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more. He obtained his medical school training at Spain and performed his residency at Jackson Memorial Medical Center. He is professionally affiliated with Broward Health Medical Center.
Dr. Charlene Shookoff's area of specialization is allergy & immunology. Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Shookoff accepts.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
- Allergies affecting the respiratory tract, such as allergic rhinitis (hay fever) or asthma.
- Allergies affecting the skin, such as eczema, hives, welts, and allergic rashes.
- Adverse reactions to substances such as foods, drugs and vaccines, or stinging insects.
- Autoimmune diseases, where the immune system mistakenly attacks healthy tissues. Some examples are rheumatoid arthritis, where the immune system attacks the joints; celiac disease, where the lining of the small intestine is damaged; and Sjogren’s syndrome, where the glands producing tears and saliva are attacked.
- Certain diseases of the immune system, such as antibody deficiencies, primary immunodeficiency disease, or in some cases, HIV.