We found 5 allergist/immunologists who accept Humana Simplicity near Boca Raton, FL.
Dr. Neil Gershman is an allergy & immunology specialist. Dr. Gershman has a 4.5 out of 5 star average patient rating. He is affiliated with Nicklaus Children's Hospital, Memorial Regional Hospital, Hollywood, and Broward Health. Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Gershman takes. He graduated from the University of Miami, Miller School of Medicine and then he performed his residency at Montefiore Medical Center and a hospital affiliated with the University of California, San Francisco (UCSF).
Dr. Robert Schramm is an allergy & immunology specialist in Boca Raton, FL. His average patient rating is 3.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Schramm is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more.
Dr. Maureen Miller is a medical specialist in allergy & immunology. She attended medical school at the University of South Florida (USF) College of Medicine. She has received a 4.0 out of 5 star rating by her patients. Dr. Miller honors Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more. She has received distinctions including Florida Super Doctors 2009 - South Florida Edition; Florida Super Doctors; and South Florida Super Doctors. She is affiliated with Broward Health Coral Springs.
Dr. Rafael Busto is a specialist in allergy & immunology. He works in Fort Lauderdale, FL and Boca Raton, FL. Patient reviews placed Dr. Busto at an average of 3.5 stars out of 5. He honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers. Before completing his residency at Jackson Memorial Medical Center, Dr. Busto attended medical school at Spain. Dr. Busto is professionally affiliated with Broward Health Medical Center.
Dr. Charlene Shookoff practices allergy & immunology in Boca Raton, FL. Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Shookoff honors.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
- Allergies affecting the respiratory tract, such as allergic rhinitis (hay fever) or asthma.
- Allergies affecting the skin, such as eczema, hives, welts, and allergic rashes.
- Adverse reactions to substances such as foods, drugs and vaccines, or stinging insects.
- Autoimmune diseases, where the immune system mistakenly attacks healthy tissues. Some examples are rheumatoid arthritis, where the immune system attacks the joints; celiac disease, where the lining of the small intestine is damaged; and Sjogren’s syndrome, where the glands producing tears and saliva are attacked.
- Certain diseases of the immune system, such as antibody deficiencies, primary immunodeficiency disease, or in some cases, HIV.