We found 5 allergist/immunologists who accept Humana Simplicity near Boca Raton, FL.
Dr. Neil Gershman's specialty is allergy & immunology. His education and training includes medical school at the University of Miami, Miller School of Medicine and residency at Montefiore Medical Center and a hospital affiliated with the University of California, San Francisco (UCSF). Patient ratings for Dr. Gershman average 4.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Gershman is in-network for Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers. His professional affiliations include Nicklaus Children's Hospital, Memorial Regional Hospital, Hollywood, and Broward Health.
Dr. Robert Schramm is a Boca Raton, FL physician who specializes in allergy & immunology. On average, patients gave him a rating of 3.5 stars out of 5. He is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Maureen Miller's specialty is allergy & immunology. Her average rating from her patients is 4.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Miller accepts several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO. She studied medicine at the University of South Florida (USF) College of Medicine. Dr. Miller's distinctions include: Florida Super Doctors 2009 - South Florida Edition; Florida Super Doctors; and South Florida Super Doctors. She is affiliated with Broward Health Coral Springs.
Dr. Rafael Busto is a medical specialist in allergy & immunology. His average rating from his patients is 3.5 stars out of 5. He is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze. After attending Spain for medical school, Dr. Busto completed his residency training at Jackson Memorial Medical Center. Dr. Busto is professionally affiliated with Broward Health Medical Center.
Dr. Charlene Shookoff sees patients in Boca Raton, FL. Her medical specialty is allergy & immunology. Dr. Shookoff accepts Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
- Allergies affecting the respiratory tract, such as allergic rhinitis (hay fever) or asthma.
- Allergies affecting the skin, such as eczema, hives, welts, and allergic rashes.
- Adverse reactions to substances such as foods, drugs and vaccines, or stinging insects.
- Autoimmune diseases, where the immune system mistakenly attacks healthy tissues. Some examples are rheumatoid arthritis, where the immune system attacks the joints; celiac disease, where the lining of the small intestine is damaged; and Sjogren’s syndrome, where the glands producing tears and saliva are attacked.
- Certain diseases of the immune system, such as antibody deficiencies, primary immunodeficiency disease, or in some cases, HIV.