We found 6 dentists who accept Gold Compass 1500 near Blountstown, FL.
Dr. Glenwood Cobb is a general dentist in Blountstown, FL. Patient reviews placed him at an average of 4.0 stars out of 5. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Cobb takes.
Dr. Monica Bontrager is a general dentist in Bristol, FL. Dr. Bontrager accepts several insurance carriers, including United Healthcare HMO, United Healthcare Compass, and United Healthcare Navigate.
Dr. Myron Schrock practices general dentistry in Blountstown, FL. Patient reviews placed him at an average of 4.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Schrock accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. David Corbin's specialty is general dentistry. He is in-network for United Healthcare HMO, United Healthcare Compass, and United Healthcare Navigate, in addition to other insurance carriers.
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces