- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 6 dentists who accept Gold Compass 1500 near Blountstown, FL.
Dr. Brad Layne specializes in general dentistry and practices in Blountstown, FL. Dr. Layne takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Glenwood Cobb's specialty is general dentistry. The average patient rating for Dr. Cobb is 4.0 stars out of 5. He takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Monica Bontrager works as a general dentist in Bristol, FL. United Healthcare HMO, United Healthcare Compass, and United Healthcare Navigate are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Bontrager accepts.
Dr. Myron Schrock practices general dentistry. His average rating from his patients is 4.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Schrock is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO.