We found 2 cardiologists who accept Humana Open Access near Bartow, FL.
Dr. Anita Arnold is a medical specialist in adult cardiology. She takes several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO. She attended New York College of Osteopathic Medicine for medical school and subsequently trained at Bryn Mawr Hospital for residency.
Dr. Uzi Talit's specialty is adult cardiology. He has a 3.0 out of 5 star average patient rating. He honors Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more. Dr. Talit studied medicine at the University of Rome Faculty of Medicine and Surgery. His residency was performed at New Britain General Hospital. He is professionally affiliated with Lakeland Regional Health (LRH).
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
- Hypertension, or high blood pressure
- Heart attack prevention and treatment
- Congestive Heart Failure, where the heart cannot pump enough blood to meet the needs of the body
- Heart transplant evaluation and care after surgery
- Peripheral vascular disease, where arteries in the limbs narrow and reduce blood flow
- Aneurysm, or a swelling in the blood vessels
- Coronary Artery Disease, where the blood vessels delivering oxygen and nutrients to the heart become blocked
- An electrocardiogram, which checks the heart’s electrical activity
- X-rays to see tissues more clearly
- Cardiac catheterization, where a small tube is directed into the heart to test pressure, oxygen levels, and blood flow