We found 5 cardiologists who accept Humana Open Access near Bartow, FL.
Dr. Farouk Belal is an adult cardiology and interventional cardiology specialist. His professional affiliations include Winter Haven Hospital and Heart of Florida Regional Medical Center. Dr. Belal is in-network for Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more. He attended the University of Khartoum Faculty of Medicine and SUNY Upstate Medical University and then went on to complete his residency at a hospital affiliated with SUNY Downstate Medical Center.
Dr. Anita Arnold's area of specialization is adult cardiology. Before performing her residency at Bryn Mawr Hospital, Dr. Arnold attended New York College of Osteopathic Medicine for medical school. Dr. Arnold takes Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more.
Dr. Imran Ismail practices adult cardiology and interventional cardiology. Dr. Ismail (or staff) speaks the following languages: Urdu, Sign Language, and Hindi. His areas of expertise include heart failure, cardiac catheterization, and nuclear stress test (myocardial perfusion imaging). He is professionally affiliated with Largo Medical Center, Winter Haven Hospital, and Heart of Florida Regional Medical Center. He attended medical school at Nova Southeastern University, College of Osteopathic Medicine. Dr. Ismail's medical residency was performed at Largo Medical Center. He is in-network for Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Clinical interests: Congestive Heart Failure, Nuclear Stress Test, Interventional Cardiology
Dr. Uzi Talit sees patients in Lakeland, FL. His medical specialty is adult cardiology. He is professionally affiliated with Lakeland Regional Health (LRH). He studied medicine at the University of Rome Faculty of Medicine and Surgery. Dr. Talit trained at New Britain General Hospital for residency. Patient reviews placed Dr. Talit at an average of 3.0 stars out of 5. Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Talit takes.
Dr. Siva Bhashyam specializes in adult cardiology and interventional cardiology and practices in Winter Haven, FL, Bartow, FL, and Davenport, FL. He attended medical school at International. Dr. Bhashyam honors Coventry, United Healthcare HSA, and United Healthcare HMO, as well as other insurance carriers. He is affiliated with Winter Haven Hospital and Heart of Florida Regional Medical Center.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Hypertension, or high blood pressure
- Heart attack prevention and treatment
- Congestive Heart Failure, where the heart cannot pump enough blood to meet the needs of the body
- Heart transplant evaluation and care after surgery
- Peripheral vascular disease, where arteries in the limbs narrow and reduce blood flow
- Aneurysm, or a swelling in the blood vessels
- Coronary Artery Disease, where the blood vessels delivering oxygen and nutrients to the heart become blocked
- An electrocardiogram, which checks the heart’s electrical activity
- X-rays to see tissues more clearly
- Cardiac catheterization, where a small tube is directed into the heart to test pressure, oxygen levels, and blood flow