- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 14 dentists who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO near Wilmington, DE.
Dr. Christy Harpring specializes in orthodontics (braces), pediatric dentistry, and general dentistry and practices in Savannah, GA. Patient reviews placed her at an average of 4.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Harpring is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze. She is accepting new patients.
Dr. Bradley Busbee's specialty is dentistry. Dr. Busbee has received a 2.5 out of 5 star rating by his patients. He accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.