We found 6 cardiologists who accept Coventry Silver HMO near Ocean View, DE.
Dr. Ehtasham Qureshi's areas of specialization are adult cardiology and interventional cardiology; he sees patients in Lewes, DE and Ocean View, DE. He has received a 5.0 out of 5 star rating by his patients. Dr. Qureshi is professionally affiliated with Beebe Healthcare. He honors several insurance carriers, including Coventry, Coventry Bronze, and Coventry Silver. Dr. Qureshi obtained his medical school training at Nishtar Medical College and performed his residency at St. Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center. Dr. Qureshi (or staff) is conversant in Urdu, Hindi, and Punjabi.
Dr. Rajinder Prasad sees patients in Lewes, DE and Ocean View, DE. His medical specialty is adult cardiology. He attended medical school at Indira Gandhi Medical College. He accepts Coventry, Coventry Bronze, and Coventry Silver, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Prasad is professionally affiliated with Beebe Healthcare.
Dr. Kenneth Sunnergren is a specialist in adult cardiology. He is rated 3.0 stars out of 5 by his patients. He accepts Coventry, Coventry Bronze, and Coventry Silver, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Sunnergren attended medical school at Thomas Jefferson University, Jefferson Medical College. He is affiliated with Beebe Healthcare.
Dr. R. Rosa's area of specialization is adult cardiology. Dr. Rosa is in-network for Coventry, Coventry Bronze, Coventry Silver, and more. He is professionally affiliated with Beebe Healthcare.
Dr. Barry Denenberg specializes in adult cardiology. Coventry, Coventry Bronze, and Coventry Silver are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Denenberg honors. Dr. Denenberg is a graduate of Temple University School of Medicine. He is professionally affiliated with Beebe Healthcare.
Dr. Dimitrios Barmpouletos specializes in cardiology (heart disease). He accepts Coventry, Coventry Bronze, Coventry Silver, and more. Dr. Barmpouletos is affiliated with Beebe Healthcare.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Hypertension, or high blood pressure
- Heart attack prevention and treatment
- Congestive Heart Failure, where the heart cannot pump enough blood to meet the needs of the body
- Heart transplant evaluation and care after surgery
- Peripheral vascular disease, where arteries in the limbs narrow and reduce blood flow
- Aneurysm, or a swelling in the blood vessels
- Coronary Artery Disease, where the blood vessels delivering oxygen and nutrients to the heart become blocked
- An electrocardiogram, which checks the heart’s electrical activity
- X-rays to see tissues more clearly
- Cardiac catheterization, where a small tube is directed into the heart to test pressure, oxygen levels, and blood flow