We found 6 dentists who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas Blue Choice near Middletown, DE.
Dr. Eugene D'amico's specialty is oral and maxillofacial surgery. Dr. D'amico is affiliated with Christiana Care Health System. He trained at Long Island Jewish Medical Center for residency. He honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, Coventry HSA, and more.
Dr. Eric Spencer specializes in oral and maxillofacial surgery and practices in Newark, DE, Wilmington, DE, and Middletown, DE. He takes several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO. For his residency, Dr. Spencer trained at Christiana Care Health System, Cleveland Clinic, and a hospital affiliated with Case Western Reserve University.
Clinical interests: Facial Problems, Dental Implant Surgery, Cosmetic Surgery, Reconstructive Surgery, Trauma
Dr. Gordon Cook specializes in dentistry. On average, patients gave him a rating of 4.0 stars out of 5. He is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze.
Dr. Jeffrey Cook specializes in dentistry and practices in Middletown, DE. He has received a 3.5 out of 5 star rating by his patients. He is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Norman Wang practices general dentistry. He is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Wang is professionally affiliated with Christiana Care Health System.
Dr. Megan Cook Bajlovic is a general dentist in Middletown, DE. She is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Years Since Graduation
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces