We found 6 dentists who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas Blue Choice near Middletown, DE.
Dr. Eugene D'amico specializes in oral and maxillofacial surgery. He is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, Coventry HSA, and more. Dr. D'amico trained at Long Island Jewish Medical Center for his residency. He is affiliated with Christiana Care Health System.
Dr. Eric Spencer is an oral surgeon. He completed his residency training at Christiana Care Health System, Cleveland Clinic, and a hospital affiliated with Case Western Reserve University. Dr. Spencer honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers.
Clinical interests: Facial Problems, Dental Implant Surgery, Cosmetic Surgery, Reconstructive Surgery, Trauma
Dr. Gordon Cook's specialty is dentistry. He is rated 4.0 stars out of 5 by his patients. Dr. Cook takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Jeffrey Cook specializes in dentistry and practices in Middletown, DE. He is rated 3.5 stars out of 5 by his patients. Dr. Cook honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more.
Dr. Norman Wang specializes in general dentistry and practices in Middletown, DE. He honors several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze. He is affiliated with Christiana Care Health System.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Years Since Graduation
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces