We found 6 dentists who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze PPO near Middletown, DE.
Dr. Eugene D'amico works as an oral surgeon. Dr. D'amico is affiliated with Christiana Care Health System. He trained at Long Island Jewish Medical Center for residency. He accepts several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and Coventry HSA.
Dr. Jeffrey Cook practices dentistry. He has a 3.5 out of 5 star average patient rating. He is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more.
Dr. Gordon Cook specializes in dentistry and practices in Middletown, DE. Dr. Cook is rated highly by his patients. He is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Eric Spencer's area of specialization is oral and maxillofacial surgery. He honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Spencer's residency was performed at Christiana Care Health System, Cleveland Clinic, and a hospital affiliated with Case Western Reserve University.
Clinical interests: Facial Problems, Dental Implant Surgery, Cosmetic Surgery, Reconstructive Surgery, Trauma
Dr. Norman Wang is a general dentist. He is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers. He is affiliated with Christiana Care Health System.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Years Since Graduation
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces