We found 4 dentists who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze PPO near Middletown, DE.
Dr. Eugene D'amico's area of specialization is oral and maxillofacial surgery. He takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and Coventry HSA, as well as other insurance carriers. He trained at Long Island Jewish Medical Center for his residency. Dr. D'amico is professionally affiliated with Christiana Care Health System.
Dr. Jeffrey Cook's area of specialization is dentistry. On average, patients gave him a rating of 3.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Cook is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Gordon Cook works as a dentist in Middletown, DE. The average patient rating for Dr. Cook is 4.0 stars out of 5. He is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Megan Cook practices general dentistry. Dr. Cook honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Years Since Graduation
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces