We found 6 dentists who accept Blue Choice Gold PPO 001 near Middletown, DE.
Dr. Eugene D'amico's area of specialization is oral and maxillofacial surgery. Dr. D'amico takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, Coventry HSA, and more. His residency was performed at Long Island Jewish Medical Center. He is affiliated with Christiana Care Health System.
Dr. Eric Spencer's specialty is oral and maxillofacial surgery. For his residency, Dr. Spencer trained at Christiana Care Health System, Cleveland Clinic, and a hospital affiliated with Case Western Reserve University. Dr. Spencer honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more.
Clinical interests: Facial Problems, Dental Implant Surgery, Cosmetic Surgery, Reconstructive Surgery, Trauma
Dr. Jeffrey Cook is a dentist in Middletown, DE. Dr. Cook has a 3.5 out of 5 star average patient rating. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Cook honors.
Dr. Norman Wang specializes in general dentistry and practices in Middletown, DE. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Wang takes. He is professionally affiliated with Christiana Care Health System.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Years Since Graduation
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces