We found 4 dentists who accept Blue Choice Gold PPO 001 near Middletown, DE.
Dr. Eugene D'amico's area of specialization is oral and maxillofacial surgery. He is affiliated with Christiana Care Health System. He is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and Coventry HSA, in addition to other insurance carriers. For his residency, Dr. D'amico trained at Long Island Jewish Medical Center.
Dr. Jeffrey Cook practices dentistry. Patients gave him an average rating of 3.0 stars out of 5. He is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze.
Dr. Gordon Cook is a dentist. The average patient rating for Dr. Cook is 3.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Cook is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze.
Dr. Megan Cook specializes in general dentistry. She is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Years Since Graduation
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces