We found 6 dermatologists who accept Coventry HMO near Washington, DC.
Dr. Lewis Glass is a physician who specializes in dermatopathology. He attended Louisiana State University School of Medicine in New Orleans and then went on to complete his residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of California, Davis. Dr. Glass has indicated that his clinical interests include cutaneous lymphoma and melanoma. Patient ratings for Dr. Glass average 3.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Glass is an in-network provider for Coventry, United Healthcare HSA, United Healthcare HMO, and more. He is professionally affiliated with Emory Healthcare and GW Medical Faculty Associates.
Clinical interests: Cutaneous Lymphoma, Melanoma
Dr. Allan Harrington's medical specialty is dermatology (skin disorders). Dr. Harrington is a graduate of Dartmouth Medical School. For his residency, Dr. Harrington trained at Fitzsimons Army Medical Center. On average, patients gave him a rating of 4.5 stars out of 5. He takes Coventry, Coventry Bronze, and Coventry Silver, as well as other insurance carriers. Distinctions awarded to Dr. Harrington include: Washington, DC-Baltimore-Northern Virginia Super Doctors; Physician Educator Of The Year, 1989,1990-Martin; and Army Hospital, Ft Benning, Ga. Dr. Harrington's professional affiliations include Greater Baltimore Medical Center, MedStar Health, and Johns Hopkins Hospital. He welcomes new patients.
Dr. Don Clarke's area of specialization is dermatology (skin disorders). Dr. Clarke accepts several insurance carriers, including Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Coventry. He studied medicine at Autonomous University of Guadalajara Faculty of Medicine. Dr. Clarke (or staff) speaks the following foreign languages: Spanish and Portuguese. He is professionally affiliated with Washington DC VA Medical Center.
Dr. Ilene Bayer's area of specialization is dermatopathology. She accepts several insurance carriers, including Coventry, Coventry Bronze, and Coventry Silver. Dr. Bayer's education and training includes medical school at the University of Calgary Faculty of Medicine and residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences. She has received the following distinction: F. Stephen Vogel Award, United States and Canadian Academy of Pathology.
Dr. David Cowan practices MOHS-micrographic surgery. These areas are among Dr. Cowan's clinical interests: microdermabrasion, birthmark removal, and juvederm. He obtained his medical school training at the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine and performed his residency at a hospital affiliated with Johns Hopkins University. He is rated 3.0 stars out of 5 by his patients. He is an in-network provider for United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Compass, and United Healthcare Navigate, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Clinical interests: Sclerotherapy, Birthmark Removal, Juvederm, Venous Disease, Microdermabrasion, Mole Removal, Skin ... (Read more)
Dr. Yamini Saripalli is a dermatologist. She graduated from the University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Medicine. Coventry, Coventry Bronze, and Coventry Silver are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Saripalli takes.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.