- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 6 dentists who accept Viant near Washington, DC.
Dr. Andrew Lasky works as a dentist. On average, patients gave him a rating of 5.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Lasky honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Delta Dental, and TRICARE, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Christina Mills' specialty is general dentistry. On average, patients gave her a rating of 5.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Mills takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, HealthSmart, and Delta Dental, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Joshua Anderson is a general dentist. Patients gave him an average rating of 5.0 stars out of 5. Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and United Healthcare Plans are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Anderson honors.
Dr. Brian Laurence is a general dentist. He has a 5.0 out of 5 star average patient rating. He honors several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Delta Dental, and TRICARE.
Dr. Elizabeth Gidey is a general dentist. Dr. Gidey's patients gave her an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. She is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Delta Dental, and TRICARE, in addition to other insurance carriers.