We found 8 dentists who accept Viant near Washington, DC.
Dr. Andrew Lasky specializes in dentistry and practices in Washington, DC. He has a 5.0 out of 5 star average patient rating. He accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Delta Dental, and TRICARE, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. John Tsaknis works as a general dentist in Washington, DC. Patient ratings for Dr. Tsaknis average 4.5 stars out of 5. He is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Delta Dental, and TRICARE, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Gene Schlank works as a general dentist. On average, patients gave him a rating of 5.0 stars out of 5. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Delta Dental, and TRICARE are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Schlank takes.
Dr. Christina Mills specializes in general dentistry. Dr. Mills is rated highly by her patients. She is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, HealthSmart, and Delta Dental.
Dr. Elizabeth Gidey practices general dentistry. Patients rated her highly, giving her an average of 4.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Gidey is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Delta Dental, and TRICARE.
Dr. Joshua Anderson specializes in general dentistry. Patient ratings for Dr. Anderson average 5.0 stars out of 5. He is an in-network provider for Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and United Healthcare Plans, in addition to other insurance carriers.
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces