- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 6 dentists who accept Viant near Washington, DC.
Dr. Andrew Lasky works as a dentist in Washington, DC. Patients gave him an average rating of 5.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Lasky honors several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Delta Dental, and TRICARE.
Dr. Christina Mills practices general dentistry in Washington, DC. Her average patient rating is 5.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Mills is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, HealthSmart, Delta Dental, and more.
Dr. Brian Laurence's specialty is general dentistry. He is rated highly by his patients. Dr. Laurence accepts several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Delta Dental, and TRICARE.
Dr. Joshua Anderson's area of specialization is general dentistry. Patient reviews placed him at an average of 5.0 stars out of 5. He takes Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and United Healthcare Plans, in addition to other insurance carriers.