We found 71 dentists who accept Blue Advantage Bronze HMO 006 near Stamford, CT.
Dr. Stephen Wolpo practices dentistry in Stamford, CT. His patients gave him an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. Dr. Wolpo takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more.
Dr. Edwin Getz's area of specialization is general dentistry. On average, patients gave him a rating of 1.5 stars out of 5. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Getz accepts.
Dr. Joohyun Kim specializes in dentistry. He is rated 3.5 stars out of 5 by his patients. He honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Arthur Egol's area of specialization is pediatric dentistry. His average rating from his patients is 2.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Egol is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze.
Dr. Sangeeta Sethi specializes in orthodontics (braces) and pediatric dentistry. She is affiliated with Yale New Haven Health System. Patient reviews placed Dr. Sethi at an average of 3.5 stars out of 5. She honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers. New patients are welcome to contact Dr. Sethi's office for an appointment.
Dr. Dana Kapparova specializes in general dentistry and practices in Cos Cob, CT. She is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Years Since Graduation
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces