We found 6 dermatologists near Southbury, CT.
Dr. Graeme Lipper is a dermatologist in Danbury, CT, Ridgefield, CT, and Southbury, CT. He attended Harvard Medical School and subsequently trained at Massachusetts General Hospital and a hospital affiliated with Harvard Medical School for residency. Patient reviews placed Dr. Lipper at an average of 4.0 stars out of 5. He is in-network for Medicare insurance. He is conversant in French. He is affiliated with New Milford Hospital and Danbury Hospital.
Dr. Jonathan Zirn is a dermatopathologist in Danbury, CT, Ridgefield, CT, and Southbury, CT. After attending the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA), David Geffen School of Medicine, he completed his residency training at New York-Presbyterian Hospital and a hospital affiliated with Weill Cornell Medical College. He is in-network for Medicare insurance. Dr. Zirn's hospital/clinic affiliations include New Milford Hospital, Danbury Hospital, and Saint Francis Hospital and Medical Center.
Dr. Mona Gohara practices surgical dermatology. Dr. Gohara is a graduate of the University of Toledo College of Medicine. Her medical residency was performed at a hospital affiliated with Yale University. Her clinical interests include rosacea, dermabrasion, and acne. Dr. Gohara's average patient rating is 4.0 stars out of 5. She accepts Medicare insurance. She is professionally affiliated with New Milford Hospital and Danbury Hospital.
Clinical interests: Dermabrasion, Botox Injection, Laser Resurfacing, Acne Surgery, Juvederm, Laser Hair Removal, ... (Read more)
Dr. Grace Federman is a dermatologist. The average patient rating for Dr. Federman is 3.5 stars out of 5. Her hospital/clinic affiliations include New Milford Hospital and Danbury Hospital. She accepts Medicare insurance. She is a graduate of New York University (NYU) School of Medicine and a graduate of Jackson Memorial Medical Center's residency program.
Dr. Marcus McFerren's medical specialty is dermatology (skin disorders). His professional affiliations include New Milford Hospital and Danbury Hospital. Dr. McFerren accepts Medicare insurance. He attended Weill Cornell Medical College for medical school and subsequently trained at a hospital affiliated with Yale University for residency.
Dr. Alicia Zalka practices dermatology (skin disorders) in Danbury, CT, Southbury, CT, and New Milford, CT. She is professionally affiliated with New Milford Hospital and Danbury Hospital. Before performing her residency at Strong Memorial Hospital, Dr. Zalka attended Mount Sinai School of Medicine. She has received a 4.5 out of 5 star rating by her patients. She accepts Medicare insurance.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.