- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 37 dentists near Old Saybrook, CT.
Dr. Andrew Kressley practices oral and maxillofacial surgery in Old Saybrook, CT. He is professionally affiliated with Yale New Haven Health System. Dr. Kressley completed his residency training at Hospital of Saint Raphael. He takes Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Delta Dental, and more.
Clinical interests: Jaw Surgery
Dr. Craig Wilson specializes in general dentistry and practices in Old Saybrook, CT. He has received a 5.0 out of 5 star rating by his patients. Dr. Wilson's areas of expertise include the following: dental implant surgery and teeth whitening. He trained at Danbury Hospital and a hospital affiliated with Yale University for residency.
Clinical interests: Dental Implant Surgery, Teeth Whitening, Da Vinci Surgery
Dr. Robert Edmonstone works as a pediatric dentist. Dr. Edmonstone's average patient rating is 3.5 stars out of 5. He is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.