We found 39 dentists near Old Saybrook, CT.
Dr. Robert Gatehouse's area of specialization is pediatric dentistry. His patients gave him an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. Dr. Gatehouse is affiliated with Middlesex Hospital. He trained at Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center for residency.
Dr. Andrew Kressley works as an oral surgeon. For his residency, Dr. Kressley trained at Hospital of Saint Raphael. He is in-network for Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Delta Dental, and more. Dr. Kressley is affiliated with Yale New Haven Health System.
Clinical interests: Jaw Surgery
Dr. Robert Edmonstone is a pediatric dentist in Old Saybrook, CT. Patient ratings for Dr. Edmonstone average 3.5 stars out of 5. He is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze.
Dr. Ira Cantner specializes in periodontics (gum disease) and practices in Old Saybrook, CT. Dr. Cantner accepts several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Gender
Years Since Graduation
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces