- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 38 dentists near Old Saybrook, CT.
Dr. Robert Gatehouse's specialty is pediatric dentistry. Dr. Gatehouse has a 4.5 out of 5 star average patient rating. He completed his residency training at Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center. He is professionally affiliated with Middlesex Hospital.
Dr. Andrew Kressley is an oral and maxillofacial surgery specialist. Dr. Kressley is professionally affiliated with Yale New Haven Health System. He completed his residency training at Hospital of Saint Raphael. He is in-network for Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Delta Dental, and more.
Clinical interests: Jaw Surgery
Dr. Craig Wilson's area of specialization is general dentistry. Dr. Wilson has a special interest in dental implant surgery and teeth whitening. He completed his residency training at Danbury Hospital and a hospital affiliated with Yale University. Patients rated him highly, giving him an average of 5.0 stars out of 5.
Clinical interests: Dental Implant Surgery, Teeth Whitening, Da Vinci Surgery
Dr. Robert Edmonstone's area of specialization is pediatric dentistry. He has a 3.5 out of 5 star average patient rating. Dr. Edmonstone is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.