We found 39 dentists near Old Saybrook, CT.
Dr. Robert Gatehouse practices pediatric dentistry in Middletown, CT and Old Saybrook, CT. He is affiliated with Middlesex Hospital. For his residency, Dr. Gatehouse trained at Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center. Dr. Gatehouse has received a 4.5 out of 5 star rating by his patients.
Dr. Andrew Kressley is a physician who specializes in oral and maxillofacial surgery. He is affiliated with Yale New Haven Health System. His residency was performed at Hospital of Saint Raphael. Dr. Kressley honors Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Delta Dental, and more.
Clinical interests: Jaw Surgery
Dr. Robert Edmonstone works as a pediatric dentist. Patient ratings for Dr. Edmonstone average 3.5 stars out of 5. He is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze.
Dr. Andrew Pilgrim practices general dentistry in Westbrook, CT. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Pilgrim accepts.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Gender
Years Since Graduation
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces