- Mastectomies and breast cancer removal
- Laparoscopic abdominal surgery, including hernia repairs and weight loss surgery
- Colorectal surgery to treat conditions such as intestinal polyps or Crohn’s disease
- Abdominal transplants, such as kidney transplants or liver transplants
- Emergency surgery, performing all different kinds of needed surgery in an emergency department
We found 1 general surgeons who accepts MagnaCare near New Haven, CT.
Dr. Hulda Einarsdottir works as a general surgeon and colon and rectal surgeon. Her education and training includes medical school at the University of Iceland Faculty of Medicine and residency at Yale-New Haven Hospital. She has a special interest in gastrointestinal surgery and crohn's disease. Dr. Einarsdottir is an in-network provider for Anthem, ConnectiCare, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and more. Dr. Einarsdottir is affiliated with VA Connecticut Healthcare System and Yale New Haven Health System. She is accepting new patients.
Clinical interests: Crohn's Disease, Gastrointestinal Surgery