- Learning disabilities, such as dyslexia
- Attention and behavior disorders, such as ADHD or oppositional-defiant disorder
- Habit disorders, such as tics and Tourette syndrome
- Regulatory disorders, such as problems with sleeping, eating, or toileting
- Developmental disabilities, such as cerebral palsy, autism, or fetal alcohol syndrome
- Delayed development, such as delayed speech and delayed motor skills
We found 5 developmental behavioral pediatricians near Hartford, CT.
Dr. Sarah Schlegel's medical specialty is physiatry (physical medicine & rehabilitation) and developmental-behavioral pediatrics. Dr. Schlegel studied medicine at the University of Connecticut School of Medicine. She trained at a hospital affiliated with Stony Brook University Medical Center for her residency. Areas of particular interest for Dr. Schlegel include behavioral medicine. She is professionally affiliated with Hartford Hospital.
Clinical interests: Behavioral Medicine
Dr. Thyde Dumont-Mathieu specializes in physiatry (physical medicine & rehabilitation) and developmental-behavioral pediatrics. After completing medical school at the University of Connecticut School of Medicine, she performed her residency at Connecticut Children's Medical Center and a hospital affiliated with the University of Connecticut. Patients gave Dr. Dumont-Mathieu an average rating of 2.0 stars out of 5. She is affiliated with Hartford Hospital.
Dr. Mark Greenstein works as a physiatrist, primary care doctor, and genetics specialist in Hartford, CT. His education and training includes medical school at the University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine and residency at a hospital affiliated with SUNY Upstate Medical University.
Dr. Ann Milanese is a rehabilitation physician and developmental pediatrician. Before completing her residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Connecticut, Dr. Milanese attended medical school at Loyola University Chicago, Stritch School of Medicine.
Clinical interests: Consultation