We found 5 developmental behavioral pediatricians near Hartford, CT.
Dr. Sarah Schlegel is a specialist in physiatry (physical medicine & rehabilitation) and developmental-behavioral pediatrics. Dr. Schlegel has a special interest in behavioral medicine. After attending the University of Connecticut School of Medicine, she completed her residency training at a hospital affiliated with Stony Brook University Medical Center. She is professionally affiliated with Hartford Hospital.
Clinical interests: Behavioral Medicine
Dr. Thyde Dumont-Mathieu's medical specialty is physiatry (physical medicine & rehabilitation) and developmental-behavioral pediatrics. Patient reviews placed Dr. Dumont-Mathieu at an average of 2.0 stars out of 5. Before performing her residency at Connecticut Children's Medical Center and a hospital affiliated with the University of Connecticut, Dr. Dumont-Mathieu attended the University of Connecticut School of Medicine. She is affiliated with Hartford Hospital.
Dr. Mark Greenstein works as a physiatrist, primary care doctor, and genetics specialist. Before completing his residency at a hospital affiliated with SUNY Upstate Medical University, Dr. Greenstein attended medical school at the University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine.
Dr. Ann Milanese works as a physiatrist and developmental behavioral pediatrician in Hartford, CT. She attended Loyola University Chicago, Stritch School of Medicine and then went on to complete her residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Connecticut.
Clinical interests: Consultation
Conditions / Treatments
Years Since Graduation
- Learning disabilities, such as dyslexia
- Attention and behavior disorders, such as ADHD or oppositional-defiant disorder
- Habit disorders, such as tics and Tourette syndrome
- Regulatory disorders, such as problems with sleeping, eating, or toileting
- Developmental disabilities, such as cerebral palsy, autism, or fetal alcohol syndrome
- Delayed development, such as delayed speech and delayed motor skills