We found 3 general surgeons who accept Humana Silver near Sterling, CO.
Dr. Kilsan Koh is a general surgery specialist. He is conversant in Korean. His hospital/clinic affiliations include Centura Health and Banner Health. Before performing his residency at Pontiac General Hospital, Dr. Koh attended Loma Linda University School of Medicine. His average rating from his patients is 4.5 stars out of 5. He honors Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Justin Roberts' specialty is general surgery. Before performing his residency at the University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center, Dr. Roberts attended Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Paul L. Foster School of Medicine. He accepts several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold. Dr. Roberts is affiliated with Banner Health Clinic.
Dr. Krzysztof Wikiel's specialty is general surgery. Dr. Wikiel attended medical school at Medical University of Warsaw. His training includes a residency program at a hospital affiliated with Case Western Reserve University. He is in-network for United Healthcare HSA, United Healthcare HMO, United Healthcare POS, and more. His hospital/clinic affiliations include Centura Health and Banner Health.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Mastectomies and breast cancer removal
- Laparoscopic abdominal surgery, including hernia repairs and weight loss surgery
- Colorectal surgery to treat conditions such as intestinal polyps or Crohn’s disease
- Abdominal transplants, such as kidney transplants or liver transplants
- Emergency surgery, performing all different kinds of needed surgery in an emergency department