We found 3 general surgeons who accept Humana Silver near Sterling, CO.
Dr. Kilsan Koh's area of specialization is general surgery. Dr. Koh's education and training includes medical school at Loma Linda University School of Medicine and residency at Pontiac General Hospital. His average rating from his patients is 4.5 stars out of 5. He is in-network for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more. Dr. Koh speaks Korean. He is professionally affiliated with Centura Health and Banner Health.
Dr. Justin Roberts is a general surgeon in Sterling, CO. He is affiliated with Banner Health Clinic. Dr. Roberts is an in-network provider for Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, and more. After completing medical school at Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Paul L. Foster School of Medicine, he performed his residency at the University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center.
Dr. Krzysztof Wikiel is a general surgeon. Dr. Wikiel's hospital/clinic affiliations include Centura Health and Banner Health. He takes several insurance carriers, including United Healthcare HSA, United Healthcare HMO, and United Healthcare POS. He studied medicine at Medical University of Warsaw. Dr. Wikiel's training includes a residency program at a hospital affiliated with Case Western Reserve University.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Mastectomies and breast cancer removal
- Laparoscopic abdominal surgery, including hernia repairs and weight loss surgery
- Colorectal surgery to treat conditions such as intestinal polyps or Crohn’s disease
- Abdominal transplants, such as kidney transplants or liver transplants
- Emergency surgery, performing all different kinds of needed surgery in an emergency department