- Mastectomies and breast cancer removal
- Laparoscopic abdominal surgery, including hernia repairs and weight loss surgery
- Colorectal surgery to treat conditions such as intestinal polyps or Crohn’s disease
- Abdominal transplants, such as kidney transplants or liver transplants
- Emergency surgery, performing all different kinds of needed surgery in an emergency department
We found 3 general surgeons who accept Humana Silver near Sterling, CO.
Dr. Kilsan Koh is a general surgery specialist. Dr. Koh has a 4.5 out of 5 star average patient rating. He is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic. After completing medical school at Loma Linda University School of Medicine, he performed his residency at Pontiac General Hospital. In addition to English, he speaks Korean. Dr. Koh's professional affiliations include Centura Health and Banner Health.
Dr. Krzysztof Wikiel is a general surgeon in Denver, CO and Sterling, CO. He is an in-network provider for United Healthcare HSA, United Healthcare HMO, United Healthcare POS, and more. He graduated from Medical University of Warsaw. Dr. Wikiel's residency was performed at a hospital affiliated with Case Western Reserve University. Dr. Wikiel is professionally affiliated with Centura Health and Banner Health.
Dr. Justin Roberts works as a general surgeon in Sterling, CO. Dr. Roberts is in-network for Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, as well as other insurance carriers. He obtained his medical school training at Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Paul L. Foster School of Medicine and performed his residency at the University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center. He is professionally affiliated with Banner Health Clinic.