- Mastectomies and breast cancer removal
- Laparoscopic abdominal surgery, including hernia repairs and weight loss surgery
- Colorectal surgery to treat conditions such as intestinal polyps or Crohn’s disease
- Abdominal transplants, such as kidney transplants or liver transplants
- Emergency surgery, performing all different kinds of needed surgery in an emergency department
We found 3 general surgeons who accept Humana Silver near Sterling, CO.
Dr. Kilsan Koh's area of specialization is general surgery. Patient reviews placed Dr. Koh at an average of 4.5 stars out of 5. Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Koh takes. He is a graduate of Loma Linda University School of Medicine and a graduate of Pontiac General Hospital's residency program. He is conversant in Korean. Dr. Koh is professionally affiliated with Centura Health and Banner Health.
Dr. Justin Roberts' area of specialization is general surgery. He is an in-network provider for Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, and more. He is a graduate of Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Paul L. Foster School of Medicine. Dr. Roberts trained at the University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center for his residency. He is affiliated with Banner Health Clinic.
Dr. Krzysztof Wikiel works as a general surgeon in Denver, CO and Sterling, CO. He is affiliated with Centura Health and Banner Health. He is a graduate of Medical University of Warsaw. Dr. Wikiel's residency was performed at a hospital affiliated with Case Western Reserve University. He takes several insurance carriers, including United Healthcare HSA, United Healthcare HMO, and United Healthcare POS.