- Mastectomies and breast cancer removal
- Laparoscopic abdominal surgery, including hernia repairs and weight loss surgery
- Colorectal surgery to treat conditions such as intestinal polyps or Crohn’s disease
- Abdominal transplants, such as kidney transplants or liver transplants
- Emergency surgery, performing all different kinds of needed surgery in an emergency department
We found 3 general surgeons who accept Humana Bronze near Sterling, CO.
Dr. Kilsan Koh's specialty is general surgery. In addition to English, he speaks Korean. He is professionally affiliated with Centura Health and Banner Health. Dr. Koh graduated from Loma Linda University School of Medicine. He trained at Pontiac General Hospital for his residency. Patients rated him highly, giving him an average of 4.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Koh is in-network for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Justin Roberts, who practices in Sterling, CO, is a medical specialist in general surgery. Dr. Roberts is professionally affiliated with Banner Health Clinic. He is an in-network provider for Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, in addition to other insurance carriers. He studied medicine at Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Paul L. Foster School of Medicine. His training includes a residency program at the University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center.
Dr. Krzysztof Wikiel is a general surgery specialist in Denver, CO and Sterling, CO. He is a graduate of Medical University of Warsaw. Dr. Wikiel completed his residency training at a hospital affiliated with Case Western Reserve University. He is in-network for United Healthcare HSA, United Healthcare HMO, United Healthcare POS, and more. His hospital/clinic affiliations include Centura Health and Banner Health.