- Mastectomies and breast cancer removal
- Laparoscopic abdominal surgery, including hernia repairs and weight loss surgery
- Colorectal surgery to treat conditions such as intestinal polyps or Crohn’s disease
- Abdominal transplants, such as kidney transplants or liver transplants
- Emergency surgery, performing all different kinds of needed surgery in an emergency department
We found 3 general surgeons who accept Humana Bronze near Sterling, CO.
Dr. Kilsan Koh works as a general surgeon in Boulder, CO and Sterling, CO. He is rated highly by his patients. Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Koh takes. He graduated from Loma Linda University School of Medicine. For his residency, Dr. Koh trained at Pontiac General Hospital. In addition to English, he speaks Korean. His hospital/clinic affiliations include Centura Health and Banner Health.
Dr. Justin Roberts is a physician who specializes in general surgery. Dr. Roberts honors Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, in addition to other insurance carriers. He attended Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Paul L. Foster School of Medicine and then went on to complete his residency at the University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center. He is affiliated with Banner Health Clinic.
Dr. Krzysztof Wikiel's specialty is general surgery. He is affiliated with Centura Health and Banner Health. Dr. Wikiel is in-network for several insurance carriers, including United Healthcare HSA, United Healthcare HMO, and United Healthcare POS. He attended medical school at Medical University of Warsaw. He trained at a hospital affiliated with Case Western Reserve University for his residency.