- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 12 dentists who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze near Montrose, CO.
Dr. Daniel Hatch's specialty is general dentistry. His average rating from his patients is 4.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Hatch accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Derren Tippets specializes in pediatric dentistry. Dr. Tippets is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Kenneth Cory's specialty is dentistry. Dr. Cory is especially interested in dental implant surgery and teeth whitening. He is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.
Clinical interests: Dental Implant Surgery, Teeth Whitening