We found 13 dentists who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze near Montrose, CO.
Dr. Daniel Hatch specializes in general dentistry. Patients gave him an average rating of 4.5 stars out of 5. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Hatch takes.
Dr. Kenneth Cory's specialty is dentistry. Dr. Cory's clinical interests include dental implant surgery and teeth whitening. He honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more.
Clinical interests: Dental Implant Surgery, Teeth Whitening
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces