We found 13 dentists who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze near Montrose, CO.
Dr. Daniel Hatch is a general dentist in Montrose, CO. He has a 4.5 out of 5 star average patient rating. Dr. Hatch is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Jared Staples specializes in general dentistry and practices in Montrose, CO. He accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Michael Kantor's area of specialization is general dentistry. On average, patients gave Dr. Kantor a rating of 4.5 stars out of 5. He accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Dorothy Boisen's specialty is oral and maxillofacial surgery. She honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces