We found 4 dermatologists who accept Aetna Select near Greenwood Village, CO.
Dr. Michael Contreras works as a dermatologist. His average rating from his patients is 5.0 stars out of 5. Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Coventry are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Contreras honors. He studied medicine at the University of New Mexico School of Medicine.
Dr. Joel Cohen's medical specialty is MOHS-micrographic surgery. He attended medical school at Mount Sinai School of Medicine. He is rated highly by his patients. Dr. Cohen takes Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Coventry, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Stephen Ho works as a dermatologist in Englewood, CO, Greenwood Village, CO, and Lone Tree, CO. Dr. Ho studied medicine at the University of Chicago, Pritzker School of Medicine. Dr. Ho has received a 5.0 out of 5 star rating by Dr. Ho's patients. Dr. Ho takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and Aetna Medicare, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Samantha Stoler's area of specialization is dermatology (skin disorders). She graduated from SUNY Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine. Dr. Stoler is rated highly by her patients. She is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and Aetna Medicare.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.