We found 4 dermatologists who accept Aetna Select near Greenwood Village, CO.
Dr. Joel Cohen is a specialist in pediatric dermatology and MOHS-micrographic surgery. His areas of expertise include the following: nail issues, hair problems, and psoriasis. Dr. Cohen's hospital/clinic affiliations include Littleton Adventist Hospital, Swedish Medical Center, and Porter Adventist Hospital. After attending Mount Sinai School of Medicine, he completed his residency training at Henry Ford Hospital. Dr. Cohen has received a 5.0 out of 5 star rating by his patients. He is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Coventry.
Clinical interests: Cosmetic Dermatology, Birthmarks, Hair Disorders, Laser Procedures, Medical Dermatology, Nail ... (Read more)
Dr. Michael Contreras' specialty is surgical dermatology. He is rated 5.0 stars out of 5 by his patients. These areas are among his clinical interests: cosmetic skin treatment and skin cancer. Dr. Contreras's hospital/clinic affiliations include Swedish Medical Center and Sky Ridge Medical Center. He is an in-network provider for Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Coventry, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Contreras is a graduate of the University of New Mexico School of Medicine and a graduate of the University of New Mexico Health Sciences Center's residency program.
Clinical interests: Cosmetic Dermatology, Medical Dermatology, Skin Cancer
Dr. Stephen Ho is a surgical dermatologist in Englewood, CO, Greenwood Village, CO, and Lone Tree, CO. Dr. Ho studied medicine at the University of Chicago, Pritzker School of Medicine. For Dr. Ho's professional training, Dr. Ho completed a residency program at a hospital affiliated with the University of Illinois at Chicago. Dr. Ho's areas of expertise include the following: cosmetic skin treatment, laser treatment, and skin of color. Dr. Ho has received a 4.5 out of 5 star rating by Dr. Ho's patients. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and Aetna Medicare are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Ho accepts. Dr. Ho is affiliated with Boulder Community Hospital and Avista Adventist Hospital.
Clinical interests: Cosmetic Dermatology, Laser Procedures, Medical Dermatology, Skin Cancer, Skin of Color
Dr. Samantha Stoler is a specialist in dermatology (skin disorders). Dr. Stoler has a 4.5 out of 5 star average patient rating. She honors several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and Aetna Medicare. She graduated from SUNY Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.