We found 4 dermatologists who accept Aetna HMO near Greenwood Village, CO.
Dr. Michael Contreras works as a dermatologist. His average rating from his patients is 5.0 stars out of 5. Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Coventry are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Contreras takes. Dr. Contreras graduated from the University of New Mexico School of Medicine.
Dr. Joel Cohen is a specialist in MOHS-micrographic surgery. He works in Englewood, CO, Greenwood Village, CO, and Lone Tree, CO. He has a 5.0 out of 5 star average patient rating. Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Coventry are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Cohen takes. He is a graduate of Mount Sinai School of Medicine.
Dr. Stephen Ho's specialty is dermatology (skin disorders). Dr. Ho studied medicine at the University of Chicago, Pritzker School of Medicine. Dr. Ho is rated highly by Dr. Ho's patients. Dr. Ho is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, Aetna Medicare, and more.
Dr. Samantha Stoler is a specialist in dermatology (skin disorders). She works in Englewood, CO, Greenwood Village, CO, and Lone Tree, CO. Dr. Stoler attended medical school at SUNY Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine. Her average patient rating is 4.5 stars out of 5. She accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, Aetna Medicare, and more.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.