We found 4 dermatologists who accept Aetna HMO near Greenwood Village, CO.
Dr. Michael Contreras' medical specialty is dermatology (skin disorders). Dr. Contreras studied medicine at the University of New Mexico School of Medicine. Patient ratings for Dr. Contreras average 5.0 stars out of 5. He is in-network for Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Coventry, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Joel Cohen practices MOHS-micrographic surgery. Patient reviews placed Dr. Cohen at an average of 5.0 stars out of 5. He is an in-network provider for Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Coventry, in addition to other insurance carriers. He studied medicine at Mount Sinai School of Medicine.
Dr. Stephen Ho is a physician who specializes in dermatology (skin disorders). The average patient rating for Dr. Ho is 5.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Ho takes several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and Aetna Medicare. Dr. Ho studied medicine at the University of Chicago, Pritzker School of Medicine.
Dr. Samantha Stoler is a dermatologist in Englewood, CO, Greenwood Village, CO, and Lone Tree, CO. She graduated from SUNY Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine. She is rated highly by her patients. Dr. Stoler accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and Aetna Medicare, as well as other insurance carriers.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.