We found 4 dermatologists who accept Aetna HMO near Greenwood Village, CO.
Dr. Michael Contreras sees patients in Englewood, CO, Greenwood Village, CO, and Lone Tree, CO. His medical specialty is surgical dermatology. His areas of expertise include facial problems, rosacea, and acne. He attended medical school at the University of New Mexico School of Medicine. Dr. Contreras's training includes a residency program at the University of New Mexico Health Sciences Center. Patients rated Dr. Contreras highly, giving him an average of 4.5 stars out of 5. He takes several insurance carriers, including Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Coventry.
Clinical interests: Sclerotherapy, Juvederm, Chemical Peels, YAG Laser Surgery, Facial Problems, Rosacea, Tattoo ... (Read more)
Dr. Joel Cohen's medical specialty is MOHS-micrographic surgery. His areas of expertise include facial problems, rosacea, and dermabrasion. His average patient rating is 5.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Cohen accepts Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Coventry, as well as other insurance carriers. He attended medical school at Mount Sinai School of Medicine.
Clinical interests: Dermabrasion, Sclerotherapy, Juvederm, Chemical Peels, YAG Laser Surgery, Brow Lift, Facial ... (Read more)
Dr. Stephen Ho practices dermatology (skin disorders). Patient ratings for Dr. Ho average 4.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Ho honors several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and Aetna Medicare. Dr. Ho graduated from the University of Chicago, Pritzker School of Medicine.
Dr. Samantha Stoler sees patients in Englewood, CO, Greenwood Village, CO, and Lone Tree, CO. Her medical specialty is dermatology (skin disorders). She studied medicine at SUNY Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine. Patients rated her highly, giving her an average of 4.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Stoler is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and Aetna Medicare, as well as other insurance carriers.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.