We found 4 dermatologists who accept Aetna HMO near Greenwood Village, CO.
Dr. Joel Cohen's specialties are pediatric dermatology and MOHS-micrographic surgery. He practices in Englewood, CO, Greenwood Village, CO, and Lone Tree, CO. On average, patients gave him a rating of 5.0 stars out of 5. Clinical interests for Dr. Cohen include nail issues, hair problems, and psoriasis. He is professionally affiliated with Littleton Adventist Hospital, Swedish Medical Center, and Porter Adventist Hospital. He honors Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Coventry, as well as other insurance carriers. After completing medical school at Mount Sinai School of Medicine, he performed his residency at Henry Ford Hospital.
Clinical interests: Nail Surgery, Skin Cancer, Hair Problems, Birthmark, Laser Treatment, Cosmetic Skin Treatment, Nail ... (Read more)
Dr. Michael Contreras works as a surgical dermatologist. He has indicated that his clinical interests include cosmetic skin treatment and skin cancer. Dr. Contreras's patients gave him an average rating of 5.0 out of 5 stars. He is in-network for Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and more. He studied medicine at the University of New Mexico School of Medicine. Dr. Contreras's training includes a residency program at the University of New Mexico Health Sciences Center. He is affiliated with Swedish Medical Center and Sky Ridge Medical Center.
Clinical interests: Skin Cancer, Cosmetic Skin Treatment, Skin Issues
Dr. Stephen Ho practices surgical dermatology in Englewood, CO, Greenwood Village, CO, and Lone Tree, CO. Dr. Ho graduated from the University of Chicago, Pritzker School of Medicine. For Dr. Ho's professional training, Dr. Ho completed a residency program at a hospital affiliated with the University of Illinois at Chicago. Clinical interests for Dr. Ho include cosmetic skin treatment, laser treatment, and skin of color. Dr. Ho's average rating from Dr. Ho's patients is 5.0 stars out of 5. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and Aetna Medicare are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Ho honors. Dr. Ho's professional affiliations include Boulder Community Hospital and Avista Adventist Hospital.
Clinical interests: Skin Cancer, Laser Treatment, Cosmetic Skin Treatment, Skin Issues, Skin of Color
Dr. Samantha Stoler's area of specialization is dermatology (skin disorders). She studied medicine at SUNY Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine. Her average rating from her patients is 4.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Stoler accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and Aetna Medicare, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.