We found 3 neurologists near Fort Carson, CO.
Dr. Margaret Macdonald is a Fort Carson, CO physician who specializes in physiatry (physical medicine & rehabilitation), general practice, and neurology (brain & spinal cord disease). Dr. Macdonald is a graduate of Dalhousie University Faculty of Medicine.
Dr. Jonathan Olin specializes in forensic psychiatry, neurology (brain & spinal cord disease), and sleep medicine and practices in Fort Carson, CO. In his practice, he is particularly interested in eye movement desensitization and reprocessing (EMDR). Dr. Olin studied medicine at the University of Colorado Denver School of Medicine.
Clinical interests: EMDR
Conditions / Treatments
Years Since Graduation
- motor skills (the way your brain and muscles work together)
- sensory skills (sight, hearing, taste, touch and smell)
- nerve function
- coordination and balance
- changes in mood or behavior
- medication (such as interferon for MS or topiramate for migraines)
- laser therapy (class IV laser treatment is sometimes used to alleviate peripheral neuropathy pain)
- physical therapy (stretches and exercises can increase balance and range of motion, helping patients to move more easily and with less pain)