We found 3 neurologists near Fort Carson, CO.
Dr. Margaret Macdonald's specialties are physiatry (physical medicine & rehabilitation), general practice, and neurology (brain & spinal cord disease). She is a graduate of Dalhousie University Faculty of Medicine.
Dr. Jonathan Olin is a medical specialist in forensic psychiatry, neurology (brain & spinal cord disease), and sleep medicine. Dr. Olin is a graduate of the University of Colorado Denver School of Medicine.
Years Since Graduation
- motor skills (the way your brain and muscles work together)
- sensory skills (sight, hearing, taste, touch and smell)
- nerve function
- coordination and balance
- changes in mood or behavior
- medication (such as interferon for MS or topiramate for migraines)
- laser therapy (class IV laser treatment is sometimes used to alleviate peripheral neuropathy pain)
- physical therapy (stretches and exercises can increase balance and range of motion, helping patients to move more easily and with less pain)