We found 7 neurologists near Fort Carson, CO.
Dr. Vivek Baluja's area of specialization is neurodevelopmental disabilities. After completing medical school at Oregon Health & Science University School of Medicine, he performed his residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston.
Dr. Artemio Pagdan is a specialist in neurology (brain & spinal cord disease). He attended medical school at the University of Santo Tomas Faculty of Medicine and Surgery. For his residency, Dr. Pagdan trained at a hospital affiliated with Northwestern University.
Dr. George Cresswell's specialties are pediatric psychiatry and neurology (brain & spinal cord disease). He attended medical school at George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences.
Dr. Jonathan Olin's areas of specialization are forensic psychiatry, neurology (brain & spinal cord disease), and sleep medicine. Dr. Olin is a graduate of the University of Colorado Denver School of Medicine. He has indicated that his clinical interests include eye movement desensitization and reprocessing (EMDR).
Clinical interests: EMDR
Dr. Ann Craig is a neurology (brain & spinal cord disease) specialist. She attended medical school at the University of New Mexico School of Medicine.
Dr. Douglas Langford specializes in neurology (brain & spinal cord disease). He is a graduate of Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences, F. Edward Hébert School of Medicine.
Conditions / Treatments
Disciplinary or Board Actions
Patient Age Groups
Years Since Graduation
- motor skills (the way your brain and muscles work together)
- sensory skills (sight, hearing, taste, touch and smell)
- nerve function
- coordination and balance
- changes in mood or behavior
- medication (such as interferon for MS or topiramate for migraines)
- laser therapy (class IV laser treatment is sometimes used to alleviate peripheral neuropathy pain)
- physical therapy (stretches and exercises can increase balance and range of motion, helping patients to move more easily and with less pain)