We found 7 neurologists near Fort Carson, CO.
Dr. Vivek Baluja is a physician who specializes in neurodevelopmental disabilities. After attending Oregon Health & Science University School of Medicine, he completed his residency training at a hospital affiliated with the University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston.
Dr. Artemio Pagdan specializes in neurology (brain & spinal cord disease). He attended medical school at the University of Santo Tomas Faculty of Medicine and Surgery. Dr. Pagdan trained at a hospital affiliated with Northwestern University for his residency.
Dr. George Cresswell is a child & adolescent psychiatrist and neurologist in Colorado Springs, CO. He graduated from George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences.
Dr. Jonathan Olin works as a forensic psychiatrist, neurologist, and sleep medicine specialist in Fort Carson, CO. Dr. Olin's clinical interests encompass eye movement desensitization and reprocessing (EMDR). He graduated from the University of Colorado Denver School of Medicine.
Clinical interests: EMDR
Dr. Douglas Langford's area of specialization is neurology (brain & spinal cord disease). He attended medical school at Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences, F. Edward Hébert School of Medicine.
- motor skills (the way your brain and muscles work together)
- sensory skills (sight, hearing, taste, touch and smell)
- nerve function
- coordination and balance
- changes in mood or behavior
- medication (such as interferon for MS or topiramate for migraines)
- laser therapy (class IV laser treatment is sometimes used to alleviate peripheral neuropathy pain)
- physical therapy (stretches and exercises can increase balance and range of motion, helping patients to move more easily and with less pain)