We found 7 neurologists near Fort Carson, CO.
Dr. Vivek Baluja is a medical specialist in neurodevelopmental disabilities. He graduated from Oregon Health & Science University School of Medicine. He completed his residency training at a hospital affiliated with the University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston.
Dr. Artemio Pagdan's specialty is neurology (brain & spinal cord disease). He attended medical school at the University of Santo Tomas Faculty of Medicine and Surgery. Dr. Pagdan trained at a hospital affiliated with Northwestern University for his residency.
Dr. George Cresswell practices pediatric psychiatry and neurology (brain & spinal cord disease) in Colorado Springs, CO. He is a graduate of George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences.
Dr. Jonathan Olin practices forensic psychiatry, neurology (brain & spinal cord disease), and sleep medicine. Areas of expertise for Dr. Olin include eye movement desensitization and reprocessing (EMDR). He studied medicine at the University of Colorado Denver School of Medicine.
Clinical interests: EMDR
Dr. Ann Craig is a medical specialist in neurology (brain & spinal cord disease). She attended medical school at the University of New Mexico School of Medicine.
Dr. Douglas Langford specializes in neurology (brain & spinal cord disease) and practices in Fort Carson, CO. He studied medicine at Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences, F. Edward Hébert School of Medicine.
- motor skills (the way your brain and muscles work together)
- sensory skills (sight, hearing, taste, touch and smell)
- nerve function
- coordination and balance
- changes in mood or behavior
- medication (such as interferon for MS or topiramate for migraines)
- laser therapy (class IV laser treatment is sometimes used to alleviate peripheral neuropathy pain)
- physical therapy (stretches and exercises can increase balance and range of motion, helping patients to move more easily and with less pain)