We found 6 neurologists near Fort Carson, CO.
Dr. Artemio Pagdan's area of specialization is neurology (brain & spinal cord disease). He obtained his medical school training at the University of Santo Tomas Faculty of Medicine and Surgery and performed his residency at a hospital affiliated with Northwestern University.
Dr. Vivek Baluja works as a neurodevelopmental disabilities specialist. Dr. Baluja's education and training includes medical school at Oregon Health & Science University School of Medicine and residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston.
Dr. George Cresswell's medical specialty is pediatric psychiatry and neurology (brain & spinal cord disease). He attended medical school at George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences.
Dr. Jonathan Olin is a forensic psychiatrist, neurologist, and sleep medicine specialist in Fort Carson, CO. In Dr. Olin's practice, he is particularly interested in eye movement desensitization and reprocessing (EMDR). He studied medicine at the University of Colorado Denver School of Medicine.
Clinical interests: EMDR
Dr. Douglas Langford is a neurology (brain & spinal cord disease) specialist. He graduated from Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences, F. Edward Hébert School of Medicine.
Conditions / Treatments
Disciplinary or Board Actions
Patient Age Groups
Years Since Graduation
- motor skills (the way your brain and muscles work together)
- sensory skills (sight, hearing, taste, touch and smell)
- nerve function
- coordination and balance
- changes in mood or behavior
- medication (such as interferon for MS or topiramate for migraines)
- laser therapy (class IV laser treatment is sometimes used to alleviate peripheral neuropathy pain)
- physical therapy (stretches and exercises can increase balance and range of motion, helping patients to move more easily and with less pain)