We found 2 pediatric endocrinologists who accept Humana Silver near Denver, CO.
Dr. Melanie Green is a medical specialist in pediatric endocrinology. Her hospital/clinic affiliations include Children's Hospital Colorado and the University Physicians. Dr. Green obtained her medical school training at the University of Texas Medical Branch School of Medicine and performed her residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Colorado Denver. She honors Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers. She has received the following distinctions: Fellow's Clinical Research Award, Society for Pediatric Research; Fellows Travel Award, Pediatric Endocrine Society; and Outstanding Abstract Awards, Endocrine Society.
Dr. Christine Chan is a pediatric endocrinology specialist. She is affiliated with Children's Hospital Colorado, the University of Colorado Hospital (UCH), and the University Physicians. She attended the University of California, Irvine, School of Medicine and subsequently trained at Kaiser Permanente Oakland Medical Center for residency. Dr. Chan takes Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers.
Years Since Graduation
- Growth disorders, which prevent children from growing or maturing as expected
- Thyroid disease
- Pituitary or adrenal disorders
- Sex hormone disorders, where the body produces either too little or too much of the hormones that affect puberty and sexual development
- Unexplained obesity
- Intersex, a group of conditions that make a person's sex unclear
- Vitamin D deficiency
- Problems with calcium metabolism
- Treatment for transgender children, who feel they do not match the gender associated with their external genitalia (many, but not all, pediatric endocrinology offices provide this service)