We found 2 pediatric endocrinologists who accept Humana Bronze near Denver, CO.
Dr. Melanie Green sees patients in Denver, CO and Aurora, CO. Her medical specialty is pediatric endocrinology. Dr. Green's professional affiliations include Children's Hospital Colorado and the University Physicians. She studied medicine at the University of Texas Medical Branch School of Medicine. Her training includes a residency program at a hospital affiliated with the University of Colorado Denver. She is an in-network provider for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers. Awards and/or distinctions she has received include Fellow's Clinical Research Award, Society for Pediatric Research; Fellows Travel Award, Pediatric Endocrine Society; and Outstanding Abstract Awards, Endocrine Society.
Dr. Christine Chan specializes in pediatric endocrinology and practices in Aurora, CO and Denver, CO. Dr. Chan is affiliated with Children's Hospital Colorado, the University of Colorado Hospital (UCH), and the University Physicians. She obtained her medical school training at the University of California, Irvine, School of Medicine and performed her residency at Kaiser Permanente Oakland Medical Center. She is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic.
Years Since Graduation
- Growth disorders, which prevent children from growing or maturing as expected
- Thyroid disease
- Pituitary or adrenal disorders
- Sex hormone disorders, where the body produces either too little or too much of the hormones that affect puberty and sexual development
- Unexplained obesity
- Intersex, a group of conditions that make a person's sex unclear
- Vitamin D deficiency
- Problems with calcium metabolism
- Treatment for transgender children, who feel they do not match the gender associated with their external genitalia (many, but not all, pediatric endocrinology offices provide this service)