We found 1 pain specialists who accepts Medicaid near Denver, CO.
Dr. Arthur Deluigi specializes in physiatry (physical medicine & rehabilitation) and pain medicine. He has indicated that his clinical interests include pain management and sports health. MAMSI, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Coventry are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Deluigi accepts. He is a graduate of Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine. For his residency, Dr. Deluigi trained at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center. He is affiliated with MedStar Georgetown University Hospital. New patients are welcome to contact his office for an appointment.
Clinical interests: Sports Medicine, Physiatry, Pain Management, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Implantable devices (intrathecal pump, spinal cord stimulator)
- Injections (corticosteroids)
- Medications (Percocet, Vicodin)
- Nerve blocks (anesthetic injected into a nerve)
- Physical therapy
- Alternative medicine therapies, such as biofeedback, acupuncture, and hypnosis