- Advising a company on how to make an office wheelchair-accessible
- Setting goals for rehabilitation
- Creating exercise or treatment plans to increase strength or range of motion
- Contacting support services within the patient’s community
- Creating adaptations for the home, school, or workplace
- Identifying coping strategies for pain or stress
- Educating families about a diagnosis
We found 12 occupational therapists who accept Humana Open Access near Denver, CO.
Mr. Matthew Rembaum specializes in occupational therapy and practices in Denver, CO. He accepts Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Ms. Nancy Simone works as an occupational therapist in Denver, CO. Ms. Simone honors Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers.