- Nerve conduction studies, to show how well nerves are working
- Electromyography, to show how well the muscles respond to signals from nerves
- Electroencephalography (EEG), a test to measure brain activity (most often used to diagnose epilepsy)
- Evoked potential studies, which measure electrical activity in the brain in response to a stimulus
- Polysomnography, or a sleep study, which records brain activity and body functions during sleep
We found 2 neurophysiologists who accept Medicaid near Colorado Springs, CO.
Dr. Lon Steinberg is a neurophysiology and neurology (brain & spinal cord disease) specialist. Dr. Steinberg honors Medicaid insurance. He attended medical school at Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University. His training includes residency programs at New York-Presbyterian Hospital and a hospital affiliated with Weill Cornell Medical College. Dr. Steinberg is professionally affiliated with Montefiore Medical Center, Parham Doctors Hospital, and St. Joseph Hospital. New patients are welcome to contact his office for an appointment.
Dr. Michael Vengrow is a physician who specializes in neurophysiology and neurology (brain & spinal cord disease). He has received a 3.5 out of 5 star rating by his patients. Aetna EPO, United Healthcare Compass, and Aetna HSA are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Vengrow accepts. Before performing his residency at National Naval Medical Center, Dr. Vengrow attended the University of Massachusetts Medical School. His hospital/clinic affiliations include Texas Health Allen, Texas Health Dallas, and Providence - Providence Park Hospitals.