We found 2 neurophysiologists who accept Humana Simplicity HMO Open Access Silver 04/100 near Colorado Springs, CO.
Dr. Steven Zak practices neurophysiology and neurology (brain & spinal cord disease). After completing medical school at Northwestern University, Feinberg School of Medicine, Dr. Zak performed his residency at Arizona Health Sciences Center and Tucson Hospitals Medical Education Program. He is especially interested in migraine, multiple sclerosis (MS), and epilepsy. He is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, TRICARE, and more. Dr. Zak is affiliated with Montefiore Medical Center, St. Cloud Regional Medical Center, and Oakwood Hospital - Wayne. New patients are welcome to contact his office for an appointment.
Clinical interests: Migraine, Epilepsy, Alzheimer's Disease, Multiple Sclerosis
Dr. Christopher Williams specializes in neurophysiology and neurology (brain & spinal cord disease). Dr. Williams is in-network for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers. After completing medical school at Oklahoma State University Center for Health Sciences, College of Osteopathic Medicine, he performed his residency at San Antonio Military Medical Center. He is affiliated with the University of Colorado Health (UCHealth).
Clinical interests: Sleep Disorders, Epilepsy
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
- Nerve conduction studies, to show how well nerves are working
- Electromyography, to show how well the muscles respond to signals from nerves
- Electroencephalography (EEG), a test to measure brain activity (most often used to diagnose epilepsy)
- Evoked potential studies, which measure electrical activity in the brain in response to a stimulus
- Polysomnography, or a sleep study, which records brain activity and body functions during sleep