- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 34 dentists who accept Blue Advantage Bronze HMO 006 near Yuba City, CA.
Dr. Patricia Bezad is a dentist. Her average rating from her patients is 3.0 stars out of 5. She is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Thomas Iverson specializes in orthodontics (braces). On average, patients gave him a rating of 5.0 stars out of 5. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Iverson honors.
Dr. Merlyn Carver practices general dentistry in Yuba City, CA. Patients gave him an average rating of 5.0 stars out of 5. He is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Lup Chung Suen's area of specialization is general dentistry. He has received a 4.5 out of 5 star rating by his patients. Dr. Suen takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Health Net, Blue Choice, and more.