We found 7 dermatologists who accept Blue Shield near Yorba Linda, CA.
Dr. Alexander Miller is a specialist in MOHS-micrographic surgery. He works in Yorba Linda, CA. Dr. Miller is especially interested in mohs surgery and skin cancer. His average rating from his patients is 4.0 stars out of 5. He takes Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Medi-Cal, and more. He is a graduate of the University of California, Irvine, School of Medicine. For his professional training, Dr. Miller completed a residency program at a hospital affiliated with the University of California, Irvine. Dr. Miller (or staff) speaks Spanish and Russian. Dr. Miller is affiliated with Placentia-Linda Hospital.
Clinical interests: Skin Cancer, Mohs Surgery
Dr. Amy Yi Yang works as a dermatopathologist in Placentia, CA. She accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Shield, and Health Net, as well as other insurance carriers. She graduated from the University of Texas Southwestern Medical School. For her residency, Dr. Yang trained at New York-Presbyterian Hospital and a hospital affiliated with Weill Cornell Medical College. Dr. Yang (or staff) is conversant in Mandarin, Hebrew, and Sign Language.
Dr. Anand Bhupathy works as a dermatologist. On average, patients gave him a rating of 4.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Bhupathy is in-network for Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Shield, in addition to other insurance carriers. He studied medicine at Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences (KCUMB), College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Scott Bronstein's medical specialty is dermatology (skin disorders). Dr. Bronstein takes Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Shield, in addition to other insurance carriers. He attended medical school at George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences.
Dr. John Martinez works as a mohs skin cancer surgeon. Dr. Martinez accepts several insurance carriers, including Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Shield. He attended medical school at Stanford University School of Medicine. In addition to English, Dr. Martinez (or staff) speaks Spanish and French.
Dr. Daniel Chang's medical specialty is dermatology (skin disorders). He is affiliated with Duke University Hospital. Dr. Chang honors several insurance carriers, including Blue Shield, Health Net, and Blue Cross/Blue Shield. He attended medical school at Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.