We found 8 dermatologists who accept Blue Shield near Yorba Linda, CA.
Dr. Cheryl Effron sees patients in Anaheim, CA. Her medical specialty is dermatology (skin disorders). Her average rating from her patients is 3.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Effron's areas of expertise include facial problems, TCA peel, and tattoo removal. She takes Blue Shield, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Medicare insurance. Before performing her residency at VA Long Beach Healthcare System, Dr. Effron attended the University of Southern California (USC), Keck School of Medicine. In addition to English, Dr. Effron (or staff) speaks Spanish and French.
Clinical interests: Botox Injection, Laser Resurfacing, Sclerotherapy, Acne Surgery, Juvederm, Laser Hair Removal, ... (Read more)
Dr. Alexander Miller is a mohs skin cancer surgeon. In addition to English, Dr. Miller (or staff) speaks Spanish and Russian. Dr. Miller's clinical interests encompass mohs surgery and skin cancer. He is professionally affiliated with Placentia-Linda Hospital. He attended the University of California, Irvine, School of Medicine and then went on to complete his residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of California, Irvine. He is rated highly by his patients. Dr. Miller is an in-network provider for Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Medi-Cal, and more.
Clinical interests: Skin Cancer, Mohs Surgery
Dr. Amy Yi Yang practices dermatopathology in Placentia, CA. She honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Shield, and Health Net, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Yang graduated from the University of Texas Southwestern Medical School. She trained at New York-Presbyterian Hospital and a hospital affiliated with Weill Cornell Medical College for residency. Dr. Yang (or staff) speaks the following foreign languages: Mandarin, Hebrew, and Sign Language.
Dr. Anand Bhupathy works as a dermatologist in Yorba Linda, CA. He studied medicine at Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences (KCUMB), College of Osteopathic Medicine. Patient ratings for Dr. Bhupathy average 4.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Bhupathy takes several insurance carriers, including Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Shield.
Dr. Scott Bronstein practices dermatology (skin disorders). Dr. Bronstein honors Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Shield, as well as other insurance carriers. He studied medicine at George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences.
Dr. John Martinez, who practices in Anaheim, CA, is a medical specialist in MOHS-micrographic surgery. In addition to English, Dr. Martinez (or staff) speaks Spanish and French. Dr. Martinez studied medicine at Stanford University School of Medicine. Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Shield are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Martinez takes.
Dr. Daniel Chang is a specialist in dermatology (skin disorders). He is professionally affiliated with Duke University Hospital. He attended medical school at Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. Dr. Chang accepts Blue Shield, Health Net, and Blue Cross/Blue Shield, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.