We found 7 dermatologists who accept Blue Shield near Yorba Linda, CA.
Dr. Alexander Miller's area of specialization is MOHS-micrographic surgery. His areas of clinical interest consist of mohs surgery and skin cancer. Patient reviews placed Dr. Miller at an average of 4.0 stars out of 5. He takes Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Medi-Cal, as well as other insurance carriers. He studied medicine at the University of California, Irvine, School of Medicine. His medical residency was performed at a hospital affiliated with the University of California, Irvine. In addition to English, Dr. Miller (or staff) speaks Spanish and Russian. He is professionally affiliated with Placentia-Linda Hospital.
Clinical interests: Skin Cancer, Mohs Surgery
Dr. Anand Bhupathy is a dermatology (skin disorders) specialist. His patients gave him an average rating of 4.0 out of 5 stars. Dr. Bhupathy accepts several insurance carriers, including Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Shield. He graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences (KCUMB), College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Amy Yi Yang is a physician who specializes in dermatopathology. Dr. Yang honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Shield, and Health Net, in addition to other insurance carriers. She graduated from the University of Texas Southwestern Medical School and then she performed her residency at New York-Presbyterian Hospital and a hospital affiliated with Weill Cornell Medical College. Dr. Yang (or staff) speaks the following foreign languages: Mandarin, Hebrew, and Sign Language.
Dr. Scott Bronstein's area of specialization is dermatology (skin disorders). Dr. Bronstein is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Shield. He studied medicine at George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences.
Dr. Daniel Chang practices dermatology (skin disorders). He is professionally affiliated with Duke University Hospital. Dr. Chang is in-network for Blue Shield, Health Net, and Blue Cross/Blue Shield, in addition to other insurance carriers. He studied medicine at Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine.
Dr. Rupa Reddy is a specialist in dermatology (skin disorders). She works in Yorba Linda, CA. She is in-network for Blue Shield, Health Net, and Blue Cross/Blue Shield, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. John Martinez specializes in MOHS-micrographic surgery. Dr. Martinez is in-network for Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Shield, in addition to other insurance carriers. He is a graduate of Stanford University School of Medicine. In addition to English, Dr. Martinez (or staff) speaks Spanish and French.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.