We found 6 pediatricians who accept Health Net near Woodland, CA.
Dr. Pamela Verder Bautista is a Woodland, CA physician who specializes in general pediatrics. She honors Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Western Health Advantage, and more. She graduated from Far Eastern University, Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation. Dr. Verder Bautista is conversant in Filipino.
Dr. Henry Kano specializes in general pediatrics and practices in Woodland, CA. He is conversant in Japanese. Dr. Kano attended medical school at Medical College of Wisconsin. Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Western Health Advantage are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Kano takes.
Dr. Thomas March's specialty is general pediatrics. Dr. March is rated highly by his patients. He takes Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Western Health Advantage, as well as other insurance carriers. He is a graduate of the University of California, Davis, School of Medicine. In addition to English, he speaks Spanish.
Dr. Sheetal Sran works as a general pediatrician. In addition to English, Dr. Sran (or staff) speaks Hindi and Punjabi. She is a graduate of Baba Farid University of Health Sciences. She is an in-network provider for Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Western Health Advantage, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Sajiv Saxena works as a pediatrician in Woodland, CA. He takes Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Western Health Advantage, and more. He is a graduate of MCP Hahnemann School of Medicine. Dr. Saxena (or staff) speaks Hindi.
Years Since Graduation
- The management and treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Discouraging the spread of serious illness in children, through education and vaccination
- Monitoring patients’ physical and developmental growth
- Performing routine health screenings
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle
- Guiding parents in all areas of parenting, from offering reassurance to giving advice on everything related to their child, such as feeding, safety, and education