We found 4 dentists who accept Blue Advantage Gold HMO 014 near Willows, CA.
Dr. Hani Radaideh practices general dentistry in Willows, CA. Dr. Radaideh's average rating from his patients is 3.5 stars out of 5. He honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Health Net, Blue Choice, and more.
Dr. Charmaine Ng works as a general dentist in Willows, CA. She honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces