- Menstrual disorders, such as irregular or heavy periods
- Vaginal infections, such as yeast infections or bacterial vaginosis
- Birth control prescriptions
- Infertility treatment
- Abnormal development of the reproductive organs
- Breast care and breast cancer screening
- Uterine fibroids, benign growths in the uterus
- Endometriosis, a painful condition where uterine tissue grows outside the uterus
- Cancer of the reproductive organs
We found 1 gynecologists who accepts Prudential near Westminster, CA.
Dr. Gayane Ambartsumyan's specialties are reproductive endocrinology and infertility and gynecology. Dr. Ambartsumyan honors several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and Viant. After completing medical school at the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA), David Geffen School of Medicine, she performed her residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA). She has received the following distinction: Southern California Super Doctors. Dr. Ambartsumyan (or staff) speaks Spanish and Armenian. She is professionally affiliated with Torrance Memorial Medical Center, Long Beach Memorial Medical Center, and Providence Little Company of Mary Medical Center Torrance. Dr. Ambartsumyan has an open panel.
Clinical interests: Infertility, Endocrine Diseases