- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 30 dentists who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze near Watsonville, CA.
Dr. Richard Bianco specializes in periodontics (gum disease), pediatric dentistry, and oral and maxillofacial surgery. Dr. Bianco's clinical interests include dental implant surgery, teeth whitening, and invisalign. He has a 5.0 out of 5 star average patient rating. He takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Health Net, Blue Choice, and more. He is open to new patients.
Clinical interests: Teeth Whitening, Dental Implant Surgery, Invisalign
Dr. Ben Tarsitano's specialty is oral and maxillofacial surgery. Dr. Tarsitano is rated 3.0 stars out of 5 by his patients. He takes several insurance carriers, including Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Shield. He attended medical school at St. Louis University School of Medicine.
Dr. Donald Foster's area of specialization is general dentistry. His average rating from his patients is 3.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Foster accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Health Net, Blue Choice, and more.
Dr. Sofia Espinoza's specialty is general dentistry. Patients gave her an average rating of 2.5 stars out of 5. She is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more.
Dr. Alaa Moustafa specializes in prosthodontics (tooth repair and replacement) and general dentistry and practices in Watsonville, CA. His patients gave him an average rating of 5.0 out of 5 stars. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Moustafa takes.
Dr. Robin Albright works as a dentist in Watsonville, CA. His average patient rating is 4.0 stars out of 5. He is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Health Net, and Blue Choice.