We found 30 dentists who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze near Watsonville, CA.
Dr. Ben Tarsitano practices oral and maxillofacial surgery in Watsonville, CA. He studied medicine at St. Louis University School of Medicine. Patient ratings for Dr. Tarsitano average 3.0 stars out of 5. He is in-network for Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Shield, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Steve Kim specializes in general dentistry and practices in Watsonville, CA. He has received a 5.0 out of 5 star rating by his patients. Dr. Kim honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Health Net, Blue Choice, and more.
Dr. Richard Bianco's specialty is dentistry. Patients rated him highly, giving him an average of 5.0 stars out of 5. These areas are among Dr. Bianco's clinical interests: dental implant surgery, teeth whitening, and invisalign. He is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Health Net, and Blue Choice, as well as other insurance carriers.
Clinical interests: Dental Implant Surgery, Invisalign, Teeth Whitening
Dr. Donald Foster is a general dentist in Watsonville, CA. Patients gave him an average rating of 3.5 stars out of 5. He honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Health Net, and Blue Choice, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Alaa Moustafa is a prosthodontist and general dentist. Dr. Moustafa's patients gave him an average rating of 5.0 out of 5 stars. He takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Myrna Medina specializes in dentistry and practices in Watsonville, CA. Dr. Medina's average rating from her patients is 5.0 stars out of 5. She is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Health Net, and Blue Choice, as well as other insurance carriers.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces